england
Region
essex
I have about 35 good 3.5 discs they all look in good order,
photos on request and I can post anywhere they are not
too heavy, I'm not sure what they fetch but thought £25
the lot.

Last edited:
... but any advice price wise appreciated.

We are not allowed to offer advice on pricing as per the rules
Asking for Offers:
You must not list something as "open to offers." However, you can declare a price and then state, "or near offers". You are under no obligation to accept a lower offer, however you must inform your prospective buyer that you are not accepting it. You should give your prospective buyer an opportunity to revise their offer before moving on to the next-in-line.

You are however allowed to ask whatever price you think is right and add "or near offer".

Dave G :cool:

I'm not sure what they fetch but thought £20 the lot would be fair but any advice price wise appreciated.

We're not allowed to discuss pricing on this forum.

Best way, if you're unsure, take a look at some other sites, like the other bay...
Also, don't worry about pricing it too high initially as, if it doesn't sell, you can reduce it over time or give a 'near offer' choice to buyers.

HTH :)

... but any advice price wise appreciated.

We are not allowed to offer advice on pricing as per the rules
Asking for Offers:
You must not list something as "open to offers." However, you can declare a price and then state, "or near offers". You are under no obligation to accept a lower offer, however you must inform your prospective buyer that you are not accepting it. You should give your prospective buyer an opportunity to revise their offer before moving on to the next-in-line.

You are however allowed to ask whatever price you think is right and add "or near offer".

Dave G :cool:

Hello Dave G thank you I did not realise you can not suggest a price
so guess i will leave it see what offers I may get, thanks for the advice . . .

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

i thought these machines used 3 inch disks:)

good luck with your sale.

Hello Roy yes the drives take 3" but I have these 3.5" discs
that look almost new ans thought they maybe of use to someone,

Thanks . . .:)

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:47 ----------

I'm not sure what they fetch but thought £20 the lot would be fair but any advice price wise appreciated.

We're not allowed to discuss pricing on this forum.

Best way, if you're unsure, take a look at some other sites, like the other bay...
Also, don't worry about pricing it too high initially as, if it doesn't sell, you can reduce it over time or give a 'near offer' choice to buyers.

HTH :)

Many thanks and and ok I will leave them at that price as you say
and reduce them :) over time . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom