Sold Amiga A500 Plus - Faulty (Green Screen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmsteele

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Country
Scotland
Region
Renfrewshire
Another plus succumbs to battery leakage, has only ever green screened for me so I've not been able to test the machine any further, although I assume the floppy & keyboard are working.

Angus has been removed (properly, with correct tool) and cleaned, all exposed traces have been checked and appear to be ok. Reaming acid has been retreated with lemon juice and thoroughly cleaned as best I could.

Case & keyboard are in very good condition (just needs a clean) no scuffs / cracks / dents, three of the external screws are not originals.

Can supply PSU if required, this has been tested and works, no additional cost if you need this (although it is a bit on the yellow side).

£22
£15 plus postage
Now £12 Including UK Postage, PayPal gift payment.

Will post world wide, PM me for info on postage costs.

P1010406_zps223d9f22.jpg

P1010407_zps9ff7ed80.jpg

P1010408_zpsaa11db2b.jpg

P1010409_zps45b8ed64.jpg

P1010410_zps979b54c0.jpg

P1010413_zpsc3e518f7.jpg

P1010416_zpsc2b63a3a.jpg

P1010417_zpsfddd879d.jpg

P1010421_zpsb97c2d33.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

interested if shipped with original PSU and if the cost of the postage to Italy is not much expensive.

Regards
Stefano

I don't get it. Those tracks look fine to me. A bit grubby, but ok otherwise.. You should see mine (also broken)!

£33 postage to Greece
£27 postage to Italy

Just under 5kg, cheapest quote using Parcel2Go, Both non tracked.

Hello,

at the moment i withdraw my interest in this sale. Sorry!

Regards
Stefano

£23 postage to Germany

Just under 5kg, cheapest quote using Parcel2Go, non tracked.

Price reduced, now £15, UK postage is £6 (cheapest quote using Parcel2Go).

Hello,

i renew my interest in this computer + original PSU. Can you confirm the cost of 27£ of the expedition to Italy with this configuration?

Many thanks

Regards
Stefano

Yes, £27 postage to Italy (non tracked), so that would be £21 postage (as £6 covers UK) total would be £33. If your happy with this please send me a PM.

Hello,

sorry, i need to withdraw my interest in this sale: payment with Paypal as gift and an expedition without tracking is to much unsafe!

Sorry again!

Regards
Stefano

Last edited:
Sorry for any confusion. Postage without tracking is at the buyers own risk but payment needs to be made as a PayPal gift. If you happy to pay for tracking you can send a regular PayPal payment as long as you pay the fees.

Simples!

Will PM demolition with a postage quote.

---------- Post added at 21:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

Postage to Denmark is £20.40, UPS, cheapest quote using Parcel2Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom