RetroEmJay

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
Hi guys,

I've been trying to hunt down a cassadapt or a similar device for loading cassette games into a real C64 via tap or wav files but appear to have missed the boat and can't find anywhere that has one. Any help appreciated.

Would also be interested in the DC2N, basically anything that can load TAP files. DC2N loads from SD card, which is amazing.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Nope.

I have already tried those types of devices and they're only good for games without multiload. The Cassadapt device basically runs exactly the same way as the original C64 cassette deck including emulated stop/start on the motor. Which is the trickiest part when using something like the above.

Thanks though.

Nope.

I have already tried those types of devices and they're only good for games without multiload. The Cassadapt device basically runs exactly the same way as the original C64 cassette deck including emulated stop/start on the motor. Which is the trickiest part when using something like the above.

Thanks though.

Hey RetroEmJay, have you had any luck in finding one of these?

I'm also looking for a Cassadapt, if you have found any could you please let me know :)

Back
Top Bottom