mmora

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Madrid
Hi all,

Just received a Sega 32x PAL and I'd like to have some games for it. Does anyone want to sell any Sega 32x game? Common titles are more than welcome,

Thanks and kind regards,

as far as i know most(apart from 1 or 2) are multiregion

i have a few US games kicking around dunno what the going rate is though tbh

I've checked and apparently, depending on the game they have all regions available or not:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sega_32X_games

Do you have any that are kicking around that you could sell me to use in a PAL console? Feel free to state the price you think is fair, I'm neither an expert in the system at any rate :)

Thanks and regards,

Hello, I have some boxed 32X games that I could consider selling, but I can't remember the titles. When I get home tonight I'll have a look for you (about 5-6pm). I'm certain that Star Wars is in there. I'll let you know.

Would you like photos? (I'll put the photos up here if you do - first time I've done photos, so it'll be an experiment too)

Would you like a PM alert when I've put them up?

Kind regards,
Nick

Hi Nick!

Everything you could do would be helpful, thanks for your interest!

Depending on how many games you have to sell, either you can try to post pictures - it's quite useful :) - or you can give me the titles and then I'd ask for pictures of the ones I might be interested on.

And sure, drop me a PM whenever you have had a look at them,

Thanks and regards,

Hello, I have some boxed 32X games that I could consider selling, but I can't remember the titles. When I get home tonight I'll have a look for you (about 5-6pm). I'm certain that Star Wars is in there. I'll let you know.

Would you like photos? (I'll put the photos up here if you do - first time I've done photos, so it'll be an experiment too)

Would you like a PM alert when I've put them up?

Kind regards,
Nick

i have pal versions of Cosmic Carnage-MotoCross Championship-Doom-Virtua Racing Deluxe in mint state,everything is in exellent state,manuals inlays,almost new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom