PDA

View Full Version : Closed SNES / Sega Genesis 1 / Mega Drive 1

ghoul
11th April 2013, 23:45
I'm looking to buy complete consoles as per title all with SCART cables. At least one game to try the console out would be an advantage :thumbsup:

Please let me know what you have and how much you would like for it :)

Peter
11th April 2013, 23:56
http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=43764

SNES FOR SALE.

ghoul
13th April 2013, 09:47
A bit expensive but thanks for the offer :)

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=43764

SNES FOR SALE.

80sFREAK
13th April 2013, 11:20
I have Super Famicom(s) and last MD1 NTSC-J

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=31068

Vipp
13th April 2013, 12:09
Hi buddy, I recently got a spare MD MK1 (the better looking of the MD in my opinion)

This MD is fully working has a controller and comes with a strange copy of Megagames 1 (it has a very nice game cover deign art on the back, not the standard white and black text but images of the games and carts and all)
it also has a video/audio connection so you can use it in the scart port with the correct adapter or pop it into the red/white of the rgb port. (see photo)

the dust cover is no longer on the MD i removed it to play with the mega cd however i truly can't find it so i will assume what ever it is taking my retro stuff in my man cave has taken the dust cover aswell.

All this can be yours for 20 3.99 P+P. :)

ghoul
13th April 2013, 15:06
PM on the way.

Hi buddy, I recently got a spare MD MK1 (the better looking of the MD in my opinion)

This MD is fully working has a controller and comes with a strange copy of Megagames 1 (it has a very nice game cover deign art on the back, not the standard white and black text but images of the games and carts and all)
it also has a video/audio connection so you can use it in the scart port with the correct adapter or pop it into the red/white of the rgb port. (see photo)

the dust cover is no longer on the MD i removed it to play with the mega cd however i truly can't find it so i will assume what ever it is taking my retro stuff in my man cave has taken the dust cover aswell.

All this can be yours for 20 3.99 P+P. :)

---------- Post added at 15:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:02 ----------

What's the difference between the Famicom and SNES ?

Can you play all games for SNES on Famicom?

Do you have a SCART cable for it?

I have Super Famicom(s) and last MD1 NTSC-J

http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=31068

-Acid-
13th April 2013, 15:30

Super Famicom is Japanese and can only play Japanese games as standard (in 60hz). You can get adapters to play PAL and US carts or you can get a switchless mod done. Failing that you can get a Super Everdrive and it will play games at full speed except for PAL games which will still be 50hz.

ghoul
13th April 2013, 15:43
Thanks for claryfing that :thumbsup:

Super Famicom is Japanese and can only play Japanese games as standard (in 60hz). You can get adapters to play PAL and US carts or you can get a switchless mod done. Failing that you can get a Super Everdrive and it will play games at full speed except for PAL games which will still be 50hz.

ghoul
15th April 2013, 23:17
Still looking :)

Neil
15th April 2013, 23:31
I've got an unboxed SNES you can have for 35 plus postage, it's got a 3rd party PSU but is fully working and a unboxed MD2 for 20 plus postage.

Both fully working and with one pad, I'll even chuck you in one (terrible) game with each console.

Neil.

---------- Post added at 23:31 ---------- Previous post was at 23:23 ----------

No SCARTS with either though, both RF. SNES scart leads are the same as the N64 and Game Cube so not hard to get.

ghoul
24th April 2013, 00:23
Found everything I wanted. Please close the thread :)

ghoul
30th April 2013, 23:27
Hello please close:)

davideo
30th April 2013, 23:40
Hello please close:)

Hello to you too :D

Dave G :cool: