Not open for further replies.

Nathanieltolbert

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
I am selling this Radeon 9250 PCI video card. I have tested it recently and it passed the direct x tests, 3D Mark03, and my personal tests Quake 2 and 3 and is in complete working order. Since I have no ambition any more to have a PCI 4000D I am selling this card so that someone who has a Platform that supports it can use it. See the pictures below. Asking for $25 USD and shipping. Thank you for looking.

Nathan

Attachments

• Radeon 9250 PCI 256MB.jpg
    Radeon 9250 PCI 256MB.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Radeon 9250 PCI 256MB 1.jpg
    Radeon 9250 PCI 256MB 1.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Radeon 9250 PCI 256MB 2.jpg
    Radeon 9250 PCI 256MB 2.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Radeon 9250 PCI 256MB 3.jpg
    Radeon 9250 PCI 256MB 3.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, but I need to raise some cash in advance or missus (Paula 16 bits) will kill the deal.

Can you wait until my deal with Photon is finished, good sir?

My A1200T is crying for one of those babies!

PM sent!:inlove:

Last edited:
I'm interested, but I need to raise some cash in advance or missus (Paula 16 bits) will kill the deal.

Can you wait until my deal with Photon is finished, good sir?

My A1200T is crying for one of those babies!

PM sent!:inlove:

Scary!!?? :unsure:

Kin

No. Sorry about that. I've been dealing with my bank for the last three days. It seems that somehow, someone got my bank account information and attempted to transfer all of my money from my account to theirs. This was all internal bank accounts, so my pay pal account was not hacked. The major problem is that it took 4 hours on the phone, 3 and a half hours in the bank and 2 hours at the police station with calls to various different numbers to get my money back and close out the account. And the worst part? The bank refuses to tell me what account I supposedly was shipping all of my money to. I have to wait until the Police decide they want to investigate and send a written request to my ex-bank. Suffice to say I'm not very happy. But to answer your question on shipping I can say the most affordable way is going to flat rate ship it. I will PM you with the pricing on that.

Nathan

Payment received, shipping video card.

---------- Post added at 21:50 ---------- Previous post was at 21:49 ----------

Payment received, shipping video card. Item is now Sold

Okay so the card has been out for 10 days and I haven't heard anything. How long does it take for items to get to you in Brazil, RKauer? I just want to make certain that someone hasn't stolen the thing. Please let me know when you have a chance.

Nathan

Nothing here till now.

But if you dispatched the card via USPS, it may takes up to two entire months or even more to show up.

Two months? Yikes! I hope you didn't want it immediately! Is there a way to ship items more quickly that doesn't cost more than the item being shipped?

Not from your country, sorry.

Not that mine is different about prices...

2 whole months, meanwhile, the card is probably setting at customs right now even as we speak. Is customs short staffed? I don't want to say anything harsh, but usually items seem to clear customs very quickly elsewhere.

Heck rkauer. You're going to be having a hectic time this coming week eh. :pint::pint:

Kin

I'm not into Carnaval any more. I used to play in a "Samba school" and was the room master (the companion of the girl who shows the flag) in another in long-gone early years.

No pictures, sorry.

Next week will be my overdrinking time. :D

Carnival already? I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't show up for three or four months then. I had a friend who lived in Brazil for a while and he said it was the craziest thing he had ever seen. Please let me know when it shows up. I want to make certain that it gets to you. I have only had one item that I've shipped disappear, and I would like to keep it that way. [mutter] Stupid TOS chips...[/mutter]

TOS chips? You mess with that thing that I refuse to say the name?:dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom