AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
21   0   1
Country
USA
Region
Tacoma, WA
I have a Commodore SX-64 that does not work. Powers up and screen works but machine is dead. Maybe you can fix it? Keyboard is in excellent shape. Local pickup in Seattle unless u want to pay $100+ for shipping. Asking $50

Attachments

• sx64 2.jpg
    sx64 2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
  • sx64.jpg
    sx64.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
Aarrgghh!!

I'd do that in a second, but I'm in Salem, OR (Well, we're moving to Lincoln City, but I work in Salem still), and that's not just a hop skip and jump..
But it's SO CLOSE!!! Aarrgghhh!!! :wooha: :banghead:

Also, I think I bid on that when it was (if it was) on ebay a bit ago. :roll:

Oh, the pain!!!

desiv

p.s. You're not planning on visiting Salem soon? We have waterfalls!!! LOTS!! ;-) :)

@TJ

If only you were local my friend, been looking for one of those for a long time.

TC :)

Would you consider taking the boards out and shipping them to the UK?

I would be interested in the Boards, Keyboard, Keyboard Cable & Blue Caps.

Cheers
Gaz

I have a Commodore SX-64 that does not work. Powers up and screen works but machine is dead. Maybe you can fix it? Keyboard is in excellent shape. Local pickup in Seattle unless u want to pay $100+ for shipping. Asking $50

Tell them to at least 15 fellow argentinian C=64 users/collectors

They ALL paid the 100 in shipping + argentinian taxes + SX64 prize....

:D

I would probably have bought it, but postage for something that heavy from the US would be extremely pricey!

I am interested in they keyboard if it is still available, or the whole unit if it is only sold together. Can't tell from the thread what is still available

I think it's time for update.

@Mods : TjLaZer has ready the package for me. It's my fault that this

thread isn't shut down yet because i delayed with the payment due to some problems i have here.

jackson312 is going to send me some stuff from the States. So i asked him

(if he can) to acquire the machine (basically the keyboard,the keyboard cable and the blue caps) for me and pay ONCE and for all the

shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom