Not open for further replies.

S0nic

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
Croatia
Region
Dalmacija
For selling rare box Canadian edition C64 with French manuals and Commodore 1541 with French stickers all OVP protected , C64 is tested

Commodore 1541 sold AS is because it's 110v power supply but he is like new without any singh of use

Datasette 1535 is new and boxed, box is like new with styrofoam

350$ for all , ship worldwide, paying by paypal be free to ask for price of shipping for your country

French stickers

serial number

Last edited:
Does this baby have monitor as well or it's the computer on it's own?

asking for splits is against the rules when the seller does not state it, thread cleaned

The box and manuals are french but the C64 is canadian with canadian keyboard layout? Is the powersupply to the C64 also 110v?

The box and manuals are french but the C64 is canadian with canadian keyboard layout? Is the powersupply to the C64 also 110v?

Yes rare black powersupply 110v original supply came with this c64 great condition (you can see it ovp in box) also i have 220v powersupplay if buyer wish

Well, maybe you post some pictures presenting the hardware from the front and NOT covered by books, shot from behind etc.? It automatically suggests you're hiding its actual visual condition.

Well, maybe you post some pictures presenting the hardware from the front and NOT covered by books, shot from behind etc.? It automatically suggests you're hiding its actual visual condition.

i'm not hiding anything i protect it in ovp , floppy is like new, datasete is new , powesupply like new c64 very good condition, manual like new, if you wish to buy i can sell you c64 unit in mint or near condition too instead this in very good condition... so do you wish to buy?

hello
sorry but this one is sold long time out of amibay , admin can close topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom