Beaps

Blogger
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Essex
I have for sale a Black Xbox console with Coin Ops 5 installed with 1 controller & AV lead.

£50 & £9 postage via City-Link

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also to add, this version of CO5 is the latest build R10 & has a 160gb Hard drive installed (y)

@Beaps

I am sorry to say that I must insist that you declare that NO unauthorized copyrighted ROM's or software is installed on this machine prior to sale (without a copyright license).

This is to keep within the bounds of the remit of this sites rules and guidelines

Selling on AmiBay
You can only sell what you legally own:
You may only sell what you own, or have been authorised to sell. In regards to software and firmware devices - unauthorised copies are not permitted to be sold on AmiBay. In particular, there is no legal definition of the term 'abandonware'.​

You are more than welcome to offer installation services to your buyer - but please ensure you follow this guideline -

Providing Services: Backing up, upgrading software and or firmware
  • As the requester you must own a licensed copy of the firmware/software
  • As the requester you must provide sufficient proof of ownership to the service provider.
  • As the service provider you must comply with copyright law and only provide services to legitimate license holders only.
Legal Disclaimer
  • AmiBay does not and will not condone copyright infringement, you should be aware that this activity may be against the law in some countries - it is your civic duty to abide by the laws of your country
  • AmiBay does not accept any legal liability through the use of services provided by members, nor does AmiBay accept any liabilty of loss through the miss use of services provided by members.
  • Members that solicit or provide this service do so under the their own onus. Should either party infringe copyright; they, and not AmiBay will be held legally responsible.
With this in mind I do wish you the best of luck with your sale

I dont mention in my listing anything regards roms or emulators. I just state its a CO5 machine. Fair enough people know what CO5 consists of so if this breaches any rules I would ask you remove this item no hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom