Not open for further replies.

Neil79

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kent
I'm very much interested in buying an Amiga 1200, however it needs to be a good price for a system that is almost completely stock. I want to be able to mod it myself, but it needs to be fully working with all the bits and bobs to go with it.

I have an Amiga 500, so it needs a big brother!

Paypal, money ready depending on cost (y)

Where in Kent are you - I may have an A1200 for sale for the right price (we can discuss)
These things are better collected in my opinion...

Where in Kent are you - I may have an A1200 for sale for the right price (we can discuss)
These things are better collected in my opinion...

Canterbury,Whitstable,Herne Bay,Margate

Those areas, as some don't know where Canterbury is :oops:

If you have any photo's of it and what sort of price you'd do, we may be able to come to some sort of agreement (y)

I'll be back shortly as heading into town, pm if you wish ;)

I have a couple of really nice A1200's I am thinking of selling so I will sort out some stuff, pics etc... we I get 5 mins...

I am in Bromley, need an evening to sort through my stuff. will post asap.

Hi - sorry been really busy - I do have a couple to sell but they are both packed out with upgrades which I will probably remove to sell seperately so I need to get some time to sort through this lot... weekend looks good at the moment to do this, mind you my A1200's are in tip top condition, new keyboards , floppy's etc so I won't be giving them away at silly prices... :)

Don't need one now, purchased an Amiga 1200 with CF installed for a great price!

Thanks anyway guys :)

No probs , going to take me a little while to sort things out by the look of it...

Enjoy your A1200!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom