Rating - 100%
264   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
Need it for my Sister Galaxy Note as she going away in USA next week

Please let me know SOON AS POSSIBLE

Does anyone know where I can get them in the shop as then I would buy it either today or tomorrow and give it my sister on Wednesday before she jet off to USA this friday

It would be too late to buy them now as it wont arrived in time unless i go to Wolverhampton tomorrow:blink:

It would be too late to buy them now as it wont arrived in time unless i go to Wolverhampton tomorrow:blink:

:D I would have actually looked for the cable adapter when I first read your wanted add if I knew what one was. I had to google "USB OTG" to find out what it actually meant (Usb Otg On The Go) as I don't have anything that would use such an adapter that I am aware of.

Hopefully your sister will be able to buy one in the States while she is there, I must admit that I am surprised that someone who owns a Nexus etc didn't mention where to get this type of adapter or point you in the right direction. I wonder if PC world or places like that have them? maybe worth a look if there is one nearby.

PC World? I will try that:) Hmmm Do you think Maplin does have one?:unsure:

Maplins is worth a try, even some of the local computer shops or phone shops might be able to supply one or maybe point you in the right direction (y)

PC World and Maplin dont have it but that doesnt matter as my post came yesterday and sort my sister tablet and she is flying to USA again:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom