Blogger
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Lancashire
Hi chaps

I should be receiving my mega everdrive soon and have bought some brand new crtridge cases to go with it. I am looking for someone to make some labels and artwork for me.

I would like high quality stuff and can pay a small fee. I also have a spare brand new.cartridge which can be used for payment.

Hi Buddy

Hi Buddy

I have worked on the art work for Scrappysphinx. I can produce high quality art but the reason i won't offer this service is because i currently have no means to print the art. so i don't mind working with you on any Everdrive art and i can send it in a printable format however i can't print them at a scale that i would use personally.

if your interested let me know. i have attached the art i made for Scrappy so you have an idea of what i can do.

Vipp.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1
I have worked on the art work for Scrappysphinx. I can produce high quality art but the reason i won't offer this service is because i currently have no means to print the art. so i don't mind working with you on any Everdrive art and i can send it in a printable format however i can't print them at a scale that i would use personally.

if your interested let me know. i have attached the art i made for Scrappy so you have an idea of what i can do.

Vipp.

LOOKS SUPERB!

I like the look of the art on the mega everdrive. I want to make one for my Amstrad Mega PC so could I send you my ideas?

Yes sure.

Yes sure.

I can pretty much create most things so please send me your ideas and what size you need it to be and i will work on it for you. I will sort out a thread for this in Services and see if i can offer image downloads for now and then printing if i get a new printer.

Fire away buddy.

I like your Game Gear label, would you mind uploading that one?

I got my high gloss labels from retrotowers (an everdrive supplier) after asking them on facebook. It was £2 I think for 2 Megadrive ones and 2 snes ones.

I got my high gloss labels from retrotowers (an everdrive supplier) after asking them on facebook. It was £2 I think for 2 Megadrive ones and 2 snes ones.

Can you pm me the email address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom