PDA

View Full Version : Closed Amiga A4000, Cyberstorm 060/50, SCSI, Cybervision 64, Ariadne, Emplant and more

LonesomeAmiga
30th April 2013, 11:50
I'd like to sell this as a whole unit - but since that's unlikely I'll work it like this:

New package offer - A4000, GI Mouse + UK A4000 Keyboard + 4Gb CF + OS3.1/KS3.1 - all original boxes - 470

First 24hrs Full unit sale (30th April) - 1700
From 1st May I'll accept a split - prices are below:

Amiga A4000 (with a CBM 030/25 card with 33MHz 68882 and KS3.0 if bought alone), 2Mb Chip - 410
Golden Image optical mouse - 15

Magneto-Optical drive (230Mb) + 5 disks - 80
External SCSI CD burner (Plextor 12/10/32) - 40
External SCSI DAT (HP SureStore Tape 2000 in Slimline 5.25" case) + 10 or more new D90 tapes - 50

CyberStorm MKI 060/50 with 64Mb (2x32Mb + 2 free slots) - 425 - SOLD to slaapliedje

CyberSCSI Module for above - 75 - SOLD to stefan_st
Cybervision 64 4Mb - 180 - SOLD to kronuz

Ariadne Ethernet v1.2 - 160 - SOLD to direktorn
Emplant Deluxe (SCSI + Appletalk + e586DX module) - 75 - SOLD to Rakeim132

The A4000 has an original, fully working HD drive, original PSU, original keyboard (space bar is slightly yellow). Comes with a VGA adaptor (silver) and I'll include a brand new 4Gb CF card/adaptor and 3.5->2.5" adaptor (see pics). Manuals are included. Original A4000 box also provided.

All parts tested and working (I'm still using the A4000 at the moment). A4000 has had battery removed (was furry) but the motherboard has no broken tracks and a working RTC, etc - just add a coin or a new barrel battery to get powered-off functionality back.

I'll probably be editing this today - if I do it'll be to add items included in the full package sale (30th April). Individual part prices will not be changed in an upwards direction and any downward change will be honoured to anyone who expresses interest from tomorrow onwards.

All individual items have their own original boxes, manuals, etc.

Prices do not include postage or Paypal fees.

Pictures to follow shortly (there seem to be quite a lot!)

Run out of time for this afternoon - I will add more pictures this evening! Anything you don't see - please ask and I'll take/upload pictures of whatever.

Water stain on the back / side of the A4000 outer cardboard box - I'll try and take a picture once I've cleaned the box of dust. Integrity of the box has not been compromised.

The SCSI cable and SCSI drive shown in the last picture is no longer available as part of this sale.

LonesomeAmiga
30th April 2013, 11:57
First pictures

Run out of time for today - will add more pictures this evening! Anything you don't see - please ask and I'll take/upload pictures of whatever.

LonesomeAmiga
30th April 2013, 11:59
Second placeholder pictures

direktorn
30th April 2013, 12:06
Interested in Ariadne Ethernet v1.2 as of May 1:th

BlindGerMan
30th April 2013, 12:09
Interested in the Emplant...
After the 1st of May of course!

salaxi54
30th April 2013, 13:02
@LonesomeAmiga: Is the 586 module something that's pictured in the photo of the Emplant you posted? I'm not sure, but for 'historic' reasons and only, would it be too much for you to post a few pics of that module in case it's something that's not shown here?
Thanks, and good luck with your sale! :thumbsup:

LonesomeAmiga
30th April 2013, 13:22
@LonesomeAmiga: Is the 586 module something that's pictured in the photo of the Emplant you posted? I'm not sure, but for 'historic' reasons and only, would it be too much for you to post a few pics of that module in case it's something that's not shown here?

Hi salaxi54,

According to the e586DX manual - an Emplant board requires a change to GAL1 (picture attached) if the module is bought separately - fortunately I bought the board as a deluxe board with the module already included (which means this chip is fitted directly in the factory), so had to do nothing. The remaining parts are in the manual folder (see picture above) - an AMI BIOS disk and an e586DX disk.

Thanks for the wishes. It's breaking my heart to split this up (selling it at all, really!) :-(

salaxi54
30th April 2013, 13:48
Thanks for replying, and verifying what i was guessing! After lots of reading, and after your picture, it's safe to say that the 586DX module actually is the chip you pictured, and a set of disks. All that's left for someone to use it, is to find an appropriate PC BIOS and drag an image from that to the Emplant.
Just like with the Mac ROM.
Thanks once again. :thumbsup:

LonesomeAmiga
30th April 2013, 14:17
Thanks for replying, and verifying what i was guessing! After lots of reading, and after your picture, it's safe to say that the 586DX module actually is the chip you pictured, and a set of disks. All that's left for someone to use it, is to find an appropriate PC BIOS and drag an image from that to the Emplant.
Just like with the Mac ROM.
Thanks once again. :thumbsup:

The appropriate PC BIOS is included (that's the AMI BIOS disk in the picture) - I presume you can use others of the right type :-) I've got a Mac OS around here somewhere (wallet of disks plus manual, etc) which I'm fairly certain was the one I used to use with the Emplant - might have to dig it out and see if I can add it to the sale list up there ;-)

royalcrown
30th April 2013, 16:00

Hi salaxi54,

According to the e586DX manual - an Emplant board requires a change to GAL1 (picture attached) if the module is bought separately - fortunately I bought the board as a deluxe board with the module already included (which means this chip is fitted directly in the factory), so had to do nothing. The remaining parts are in the manual folder (see picture above) - an AMI BIOS disk and an e586DX disk.

Thanks for the wishes. It's breaking my heart to split this up (selling it at all, really!) :-(

Why sell it ?

LonesomeAmiga
30th April 2013, 16:07
Selling it because it's an awesome machine and no longer gets as much use as it should - it's no longer my everyday machine (I spend more time working on PCs and very little spare time left to just do real life things, let alone use this machine). Simple as that really.

MiliusMesachiel
30th April 2013, 16:10
apple cd300 external case are great :)

o0Nosferatu0o
30th April 2013, 18:42
Hi , interest withdrawn for the 060 and CV64.

Regards,
Pedro Torres.

royalcrown
30th April 2013, 19:38
Selling it because it's an awesome machine and no longer gets as much use as it should - it's no longer my everyday machine (I spend more time working on PCs and very little spare time left to just do real life things, let alone use this machine). Simple as that really.

I have sort of the opposite problem, bought a super high end pc and no longer like gaming, looking for just a laptop for pc stuff and an amiga to daily drive for enjoyment. Guess after 30 years of gaming one gets bored.

direktorn
30th April 2013, 20:00

I have sort of the opposite problem, bought a super high end pc and no longer like gaming, looking for just a laptop for pc stuff and an amiga to daily drive for enjoyment. Guess after 30 years of gaming one gets bored.

OT: I will never get tiered of playing BF :) But my Miggys will never to that well, nor did my MacPro's

-Acid-
30th April 2013, 20:28
No pics of the front bezel or the case cover?

LonesomeAmiga
30th April 2013, 22:46
No pics of the front bezel or the case cover?

You're quite right - I'm not finished adding pictures yet (sooooo many!)

I can't find the previous ones amongst my set on first look - mid-cleaning the remaining parts of the machine at the moment, so I've snapped a couple indoors with the flash on :-/

I'll replace them tomorrow morning with the originals or another set taken in the same light (it was morning last time) :-)

The keyboard is still due its strip and clean. The front panel has yellowed a little (looks pretty yellow in the indoor light mind, must admit). Top cover is fine, one scuff that I can see. Difficult to take an indoor shot. See first post, anyway.

(Edit: Figured you might want to see the power supply on/off stick thing too - so also added to the first post ;-))

royalcrown
30th April 2013, 23:13

OT: I will never get tiered of playing BF :) But my Miggys will never to that well, nor did my MacPro's

I love BF3 but EA shut down all the servers, so BF2 is the best so far..BF3 is the reason I bought a GTX 680, then I get on and no one is playing :(

hishamk
1st May 2013, 11:35
Declaring interest for the Cybervision 64.

Subject to P&P charge for shipping to London.

LonesomeAmiga
1st May 2013, 11:41
BF3 posts not withstanding (used to love that game - haven't played in about a year though) - I've added more pictures and the 24hrs are just about up, so if there's nothing in the next 20 minutes or so I'll PM the two "interested" and see what's what :-)

More pictures attached to this post.

Water stain on the back / side of the A4000 outer cardboard box - I'll try and take a picture once I've cleaned the box of dust. integrity of the box has not been compromised - I'll add this to the main post as well, might be important to the sale.

Rakeim132
1st May 2013, 11:51
Declaring interest in Emplant Deluxe and, if direktorn or next in line doesn't want the Ariadne box (just the box, not the card), I'm a happy to pay DOUBLE to the price you will be discounting to him for the sale of the card alone, plus postage of course. :-P

I'd be tempted to do the same with the A4000 box itself but you probably need it for shipment... :D

Xanxi
1st May 2013, 11:58
Next in line for Emplant please. How much is the shipping?

LonesomeAmiga
1st May 2013, 13:05
PMs sent to:

Hishamk
BlindGerMan
direktorn
Rakeim132 (!)

Shipping for the Cybervision (to UK):

Royal Mail Special Delivery overnight by 1pm: 8.25 (insured)
TNT overnight insured for 21

Shipping for Emplant Deluxe (to Germany):

Airsure Small Packet insured/tracked 2-3 days - 23.76
ParcelForce Euro Priority insured/tracked - 23.70

Shipping for Ariadne (to Sweden):

Airsure Small Packet insured/tracked 2-3 days - 18.54
FedEx World Economy insured/tracked - 31.58

dafs
1st May 2013, 16:53
Declaring interest in Ariadne Ethernet v1.2

Second in line?

LonesomeAmiga
1st May 2013, 18:34
Next in line for Emplant please. How much is the shipping?

Shipping to France appears to be the same price as shipping to Germany!

Airsure Small Packet insured/tracked 2-3 days 23.76

There are probably cheaper services without tracking and insurance, I'll check for some if you want to take the risk - let me know :-)

Declaring interest in Ariadne Ethernet v1.2

Second in line?

Looks to be second in line - yes. UK delivery should be around the 8.25 mark - like the Cybervision (I think it's about the same weight overall)

hishamk
1st May 2013, 21:06
Dropping interest for Cybervision 64 - sorry!

PMs sent to:

Hishamk
BlindGerMan
direktorn
Rakeim132 (!)

Shipping for the Cybervision (to UK):

Royal Mail Special Delivery overnight by 1pm: 8.25 (insured)
TNT overnight insured for 21

Shipping for Emplant Deluxe (to Germany):

Airsure Small Packet insured/tracked 2-3 days - 23.76

Shipping for Ariadne (to Sweden):

Airsure Small Packet insured/tracked 2-3 days - 18.54
FedEx World Economy insured/tracked - 31.58

BlindGerMan
2nd May 2013, 10:33
Interest withdrawn on the Emplant...
Good luck with your sale! :)

LonesomeAmiga
2nd May 2013, 10:38
Interest withdrawn on the Emplant...
Good luck with your sale! :)

No problem - Rakeim132 you're head of the queue for the Emplant - PM inbound :-)

LonesomeAmiga
2nd May 2013, 11:46
Ariadne box update:

Had a surprise when I took the sleeve off the Ariadne box to pack the card - the inner is marked as a Picasso - it's the same size and so on - just has a Pic II written on it! I've had this since I bought the card new, never noticed before - but I thought in light of Rakeim132's interest in just boxes (plus the people interested in the Ariadne itself) I'd better point it out in the thread once I knew.

See attached pictures

(Edit: Also added a test output from the Emplant, taken yesterday, for Rakeim132)

LonesomeAmiga
2nd May 2013, 14:04
Payment received from Rakeim132 for Emplant Deluxe

Rakeim132
2nd May 2013, 14:05
Indeed (dam'n, you're fast mate!) ... payment sent for Emplant. :thumbsup:

... and STILL interested by Ariadne box ! LOL :D

LonesomeAmiga
2nd May 2013, 14:40
I'm getting old these days - time is precious ;-)

direktorn
3rd May 2013, 14:16
Indeed (dam'n, you're fast mate!) ... payment sent for Emplant. :thumbsup:

... and STILL interested by Ariadne box ! LOL :D

Get your hands off my precious box :p

Rakeim132
3rd May 2013, 14:30
LOL. No worry mate. All yours ! ;)

LonesomeAmiga
3rd May 2013, 14:50
I put your case delicately, I promise :-)

LonesomeAmiga
6th May 2013, 15:57
Price drops on the A4000, Cyberstorm, CyberSCSI, Cybervision64, SCSI Burner, Magneto-Optical and SCSI DAT drives.

dafs
6th May 2013, 16:37
What's the situation with the Ariadne II, is this sold yet?

LonesomeAmiga
6th May 2013, 16:47
What's the situation with the Ariadne II, is this sold yet?

direktorn is sorting funds at the moment - sorry for the lack of update.

LonesomeAmiga
6th May 2013, 22:12
Payment received from direktorn for Ariadne (plus box)

stefan_st
6th May 2013, 22:22
Hi LonesomeAmiga ,

declaring interest for the CyberSCSI Module ( MK1 ) ,
if it is still available :whistle:

greetings

LonesomeAmiga
6th May 2013, 22:32
Shipping for just the CyberSCSI to Germany - best price:

Airsure Small Packet insured/tracked 2-3 days - 16.80

Everyone else seems to be about 10 more expensive!

stefan_st
6th May 2013, 22:49
money sent for cyberstorm Scsi Modul MK 1 :)

many thx
Stefan

LonesomeAmiga
6th May 2013, 22:50
Payment received for CyberSCSI

LonesomeAmiga
8th May 2013, 14:48
Following have been shipped:

Ariadne
Emplant Deluxe
CyberSCSI

PMs with tracking sent to:

Rakeim132
direktorn
stefan_st

No doubt the wrong parcels (or the wrong tracking, or both!) are winging their way merrily by air ;-)

(Edit: Dropped a couple of prices slightly while I was here)

stefan_st
8th May 2013, 16:27
no problem , if i will get all of them :D

LonesomeAmiga
8th May 2013, 16:32
My address is on there too - don't worry - if they all come back here I'll take good care of them.

I'll send you a note and pictures once a month, so you can see how they're getting on ;-)

stefan_st
14th May 2013, 09:06
Hi mate ,
got the cyberscsi today morning , looks absolutely perfect :D

many thx for all your efforts :thumbsup:
leaving feedback soon

LonesomeAmiga
14th May 2013, 09:21
Great stuff - glad the SCSI package got there safely :-)

Don't forget/miss the screws ;-)

Feedback left for you :-)

stefan_st
15th May 2013, 14:50
Holy sh.. never expected that , the CSMK 1 is really awesome ,

so thx a lot for this great item :thumbsup:

LonesomeAmiga
15th May 2013, 15:03
Yeah great - and now I don't have a SCSI to sell with mine ;-)

Glad you like it - my Amiga is all empty and stuff now LOL :-P

cocomocho
16th May 2013, 08:14
I am interested in the top case and if it can be also the support of the hard disk. Thank you :thumbsup:

Does it sell also the box of carton of the computer?? thanks!!

LonesomeAmiga
16th May 2013, 09:01
The A4000 comes with the top case and the two rear metal hard drive supports (you can see the case in the attached picture and the two metal supports were originally attached to the SCSI drive in the other pictures). There is no damage to either the A4000 case or the internal supports. The supports come with 4 screws (two each), although you'll have to supply your own drive screws for any drives you put in there. The original IDE/floppy metal support bracket for the front of the machine is also supplied.

The original expansion slot metal bracket covers are also back in place now (since all but one of the internal cards have been sold as splits).

The original boxes (keyboard and whole machine outer) are also included.

None are available separately from the A4000 (the 1Gb SCSI drive is also not a part of the A4000 split and is shown only to re-illustrate the brackets)

I'm still looking for the 5.25" front drive slot cover. I'm fairly certain it's around here somewhere, but I have not mentioned it in the sale as I haven't located it yet - if found it is also part of the A4000 split.

cocomocho
16th May 2013, 09:22
All that costs the complete framework with the support of the HDD, and the original packings and that I boast have they?? And all that it is worth sending to Spain?? Thanks

LonesomeAmiga
16th May 2013, 10:11
El A4000 tiene que ser comprado como una unidad

Sometimes I know I need to learn more languages!

Assuming total weight is under 14kg

Shipping to Spain for A4000 - 30 uninsured / 54 insured

Total would be 470 or 494

cocomocho
16th May 2013, 10:27
sorry, thought that it was selling for parts hehehehe why I put that I was interested in those parts :picard sorry friend

LonesomeAmiga
16th May 2013, 11:11
I suspected that - no problem :-)

---------- Post added at 11:11 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

While I'm in here - have dropped the price on the A4000, Cyberstorm 060, Cybervision64 and Magneto Optical drive.

See main post.

direktorn
20th May 2013, 23:29
Ariadne package arrived in perfect condition fully working :smile: Not as fast as my Ariadne_II but working great.

LonesomeAmiga
3rd June 2013, 17:33
New package deal and price drops - see first post :-) This thing is also for sale elsewhere.

bunbury
3rd June 2013, 20:53
Interested in Cyberstorm 060

LonesomeAmiga
3rd June 2013, 21:25
Gah! My A4000 is being picked clean!

(and I did it to myself - hehe!) ;-)

Shipping to France (preliminary check)

Airsure Small Packet (insured / partial-tracked / signed for) - 21
Courier 3-day insured/tracked - 41

PM sent.

VGimeno
3rd June 2013, 22:23
Is the 4030 available separately? if so, i may be interested.

slaapliedje
3rd June 2013, 23:11
I'm also interested in the Cyberstorm 060, if bunbury hasn't already snagged it.

slaapliedje

P.S. How is shipping looking to the USA?

LonesomeAmiga
4th June 2013, 09:11
I'm also interested in the Cyberstorm 060, if bunbury hasn't already snagged it.

slaapliedje

P.S. How is shipping looking to the USA?

Shipping to the USA looks about the same, for some odd reason (although it doesn't weigh TOO much, I guess):

Royal Mail Airsure Small Packet tracked/insured (preliminary online estimate): 24
FedEx World Economy tracked / insured: 41

LonesomeAmiga
4th June 2013, 11:41
Looking like a Mk1 Cyberstorm does NOT work in an Amiga A3000. If anyone knows differently, let me know - but it seems to just be Mk2's and Mk3's - sorry bunbury :-(

LonesomeAmiga
4th June 2013, 14:11
Is the 4030 available separately? if so, i may be interested.

If by 4030 you mean "A4000/030", then yes - it's available separately and boxed (425 boxed, with keyboard, mouse and 4Gb CF card).

If you meant "3630 cpu card INSIDE the A4000", then no - it's not currently available without the rest of the A4000 around it.

LonesomeAmiga
4th June 2013, 16:13
Quick update:

Cyberstorm 060/50 + 64Mb sold to slaapliedje. Funds transferred. Packaging up will commence shortly :-)

Bunbury's A3000 needs a better class of accelerator, unfortunately :-)

LonesomeAmiga
5th June 2013, 15:38
Cyberstorm has shipped!

Tracking provided by PM (it ended up shipping with UPS for 51 instead of FedEx for 41)

slaapliedje
5th June 2013, 18:51
Awaiting it eagerly!

slaapliedje

LonesomeAmiga
8th June 2013, 14:28
Cyberstorm has arrive safely with slaapliedje (with some interesting delivery bumps along the way!) :-)

Feedback left both sides.

Not much left now :-(

LonesomeAmiga
9th June 2013, 20:28
Refreshed the A4000 package deal - new price.

kronuz
12th June 2013, 11:26
Interested in the CYBERVISION 64 4MB

Also expressed on amiga.org.

sending PM

LonesomeAmiga
12th June 2013, 18:31
Shipping quote PM'ed to kronuz

kronuz
12th June 2013, 19:04
Shipping quote PM'ed to kronuz

Deal made for the CV64. Money sent :cool:

LonesomeAmiga
12th June 2013, 20:09
CV64 sold to kronuz

LonesomeAmiga
13th June 2013, 19:46
CV64 tracking sent via PM

kronuz
21st June 2013, 19:33
CV64 recieved a few days ago. No time to test due to car trouble :/

I had a go at it just now, but for now I only get black, out of range or funny lines on the monitor.

LonesomeAmiga
21st June 2013, 19:38
When you turn on the A4000 ?

What mode ?

Do you have the pass-through in the right way round ?

I used to run it in 800x600 @24bit - never got round to changing it from when I had an older monitor - but it was running fine on the Dell 2410 I had it plugged into until it shipped.

kronuz
21st June 2013, 19:49
Hi.

I am completely missing something. I dont even have a clue what to do with the cv64, passthroug and the indi mk ii.

I have installed p96 and connected vga from cv64 to vga on monitor....and now im tired :)

LonesomeAmiga
21st June 2013, 19:55
Hmmm, not sure either - never had an indi mkii (or any other indi). You probably need to ask in AmiOracle - someone will have an idea. I do know that of the two VGA-like connectors on the back of the CV64, the one closest to the outer/left side of the A4000 is the output, the other one is the input (it's in the manual). If the former is what you have the VGA cable plugged into then it's not that that's the problem.

I used CybergraphX, not the P96 stuff - so I defintely can't help you there either - sorry :-(

kronuz
21st June 2013, 20:19
Thanks.

For starters i did not even want to include the passthrough in the first test.
Just want to get a picture on my monitor from the CV64.

Anyways....the fact that my monitors reports out of range with p96 on several screenmodes, tells me that the card works.

Leaving feedback:thumbsup:

LonesomeAmiga
21st June 2013, 20:27
Well keep me posted - I'm now interested in how all that stuff fits together for you (especially with the indivision and the P96 software) :-)