PDA

View Full Version : Offered Downloadable Everdrive Art.

Vipp
1st May 2013, 22:28
Free Everdrive Labels - Downloadable cartridge art. Ready To Print

EDIT - NOW INCLUDES NEW ART - SNES and NINTENDO 64.

If you want any of the labels below please email me your email address and what you need. I will reply to your email as soon as I can and in the email you will receive the label/s you have requested and PayPal details and info on how to donate if you want to. DONATIONS ARE NOT MANDATORY BUT DO HELP :)

'Please See images below for example of what is on offer'

I am also offering another service. If you want any Everdrive cart label art work with alternative designs from the generic offered below I will make individual art work for you and I will send it to you so it will be ready to print and size won’t be a problem. I will design anything to your specification. This service will be a flat rate of 3. If you want a seriously tricky design (and I can’t imagine anyone would) I will tell you before I start that it will cost an additional 1 (per different design). NO individual design will ever be more than 4 as I can create very quickly. Just to make that clear, if you fancy an alternative art work from the generic you see above and I design you something to your specs I can add that to any cart and as many as you like for the one set up fee of 3 (4 if it is seriously tricky).

I usually work very fast and usually turn around my work within 48 hours. All of the labels above were made for ‘Scrappysphinx’ to his spec so if you like them you know who to thank for the design.
** I am not selling any images, I am working for free. Any donation will be greatfully recieved and go towards time and materials only. Note: Printing is not offered by myself as my printer is not up to spec and wont produce quality printed images.
Donations are greatfully received via PayPal as I don’t charge a fee for anything other than the amount of my time and Materials. ALL of the labels I design are strictly for private use only and not intended in any way to be sold. Any unique art work will be between myself and the user and will not be available to view unless the owner decides to do so.

scrappysphinx
1st May 2013, 22:33
The labels created for me look very good, I printed them on a basic Epson SX235 with the Photo quality setting on Glossy self-adhesive paper and applied to the cartridge. I have never been a photoshop user but having seen VIPP at work i can recommend him. I know there are only Mega-Everdrive and Everdrive GG labels on show here but i'm sure VIPP can create labels for all of the various everdrives.

Anyway i'll stop rambling and just say Good Luck buddy

r0jaws
1st May 2013, 22:37
I'd quite like a GameGear label, I do like your design.
I'll send you a PM.

wmsteele
1st May 2013, 22:39
Exactly what I'm after, Mega Drive and GG sets requested, will PM my email address.

-Acid-
1st May 2013, 22:57
who cut your carts they are very well done?

scrappysphinx
1st May 2013, 22:59
The hole for the pause button was drilled and the slot for the SD card was sliced with a stanley knife then filed down. The hole for the pause button in the label was done with a hole punch and the cutting of the actual labels were done with a guillotine. Hope that helps :)
The Mega-Everdrive i didn't make a hole for the USB port because i was never going to use it as i don't develop so i de-soldered it from the everdrive board.

Vipp
2nd May 2013, 11:50
Exactly what I'm after, Mega Drive and GG sets requested, will PM my email address.

Labels Sent! :)

slk486
2nd May 2013, 12:01
Can you do one for the Famicom? That would be awesome :thumbsup:

RED IMPACT
2nd May 2013, 14:03
I would like a SNES one if that's an option?

Vipp
2nd May 2013, 22:17
**UPDATE

SNES Version is done. I have no idea what Famicom dimensions are so i need to buy a cart before i can measure it up.

I will work on both the Famicom and Snes versions and see if i can ge them up in a few days. :)

slk486
2nd May 2013, 22:36
U da man!

RED IMPACT
7th May 2013, 10:39
**UPDATE

SNES Version is done. I have no idea what Famicom dimensions are so i need to buy a cart before i can measure it up.

I will work on both the Famicom and Snes versions and see if i can ge them up in a few days. :)

Sweet! :cool:

limboy777
7th May 2013, 19:17
can someone print these if i gave vip the donation for me please, happy to pay costs

Vipp
7th May 2013, 19:27
Hi mate, i know Scrappysphinx has a better printer than i do, i would print them but if im honst my printer was for basic B/W doc printing so its not good enough for this quality image.

If anyone wants any other Evergdrive image just let me know, if i havent put it up i will make a generic one usually with in 24 hours. :)

johnim
7th May 2013, 19:32
Hi Vipp with the interest here you may need to buy a new printer

nice labels btw

Vipp
7th May 2013, 20:06
I wish i could afford one, im trying to fund my fiancee's Masters degree so i need to fund 5000. i know that donations from everdrive carts wont scratch that but its a start. I have always enjoyed graphic design but with no formal education i have no idea where to start. that aside i have enjoyed making these labels.

limboy777
8th May 2013, 23:50
Hi mate, i know Scrappysphinx has a better printer than i do, i would print them but if im honst my printer was for basic B/W doc printing so its not good enough for this quality image.

If anyone wants any other Evergdrive image just let me know, if i havent put it up i will make a generic one usually with in 24 hours. :)

ok will send him a pm, thanks:-)

Vipp
9th May 2013, 08:54
More Everdrive labels have been sent today. :) if anyone needs any other labels just drop me a request here.

Amiga Forever
25th May 2013, 14:45
I would be interesting in them:)

Vipp
25th May 2013, 14:46
just PM me an email address and which ones you want and i will sort them out for you mate. Also if you want a label thats not on show i will make it for you just let me know what it is you need. :)

fitzsteve
25th June 2013, 08:23
Hi Vipp, I'm interested in a MD set inc box art, will PM.

fitzsteve
27th June 2013, 18:33
Here's a little showcase of Vipp's awesome work :thumbsup:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm105/fitzsteve/Amiga/Consoles/P1040625_zpsa12338c5.jpg

I used normal sticky label paper for the Everdrive label (same type I use for my address labels lol)

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm105/fitzsteve/Amiga/Consoles/P1040626_zps4c924579.jpg

For the case I used high quality photo paper, the printer is nothing special it's a Brother all in one Inkjet Printer/Scanner but I used ultra fine 1600dpi mode :)

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm105/fitzsteve/Amiga/Consoles/P1040627_zpsd5c12881.jpg

Thanks Vipp :cool:

Vipp
27th June 2013, 19:13
Wow, they look good. thank you for putting up some photos Steve that's great!

fitzsteve
27th June 2013, 19:18
Wow, they look good. thank you for putting up some photos Steve that's great!

You're welcome & thanks again! I'm really pleased with the results :thumbsup:

I might re-do the cart with a better quality label and cuts though :)

Vipp
27th June 2013, 19:20
PM me with the changes you want and i will sort something out for you buddy. :)

fitzsteve
27th June 2013, 19:24
PM me with the changes you want and i will sort something out for you buddy. :)

I meant better quality paper ;)

Vipp
27th June 2013, 19:58
oh. lol

fitzsteve
27th June 2013, 20:33
oh. lol

As said the artwork is fantastic mate, I used a really cheap label for the cart - It looks good but could be better.

Also I filed the cuts in the case in 5 mins with a metal work file, I could do a better job with more care.

Still looks great though.

I really pleased with how well the box case came out though, the PDF was exactly the right size for my case, I used proper high quality A4 Kodak paper and ultra fine 1600dpi so it looks the business and the case was mint too!

I cut the paper with wallpaper scissors, works well :D

There's one less cr@p Football Game in the world but it wont be missed :lol:

Vipp
27th June 2013, 21:50
the PDF was exactly the right size for my case

I think that was very important, when Scrappy asked me for the art work he wanted a quick and easy to print file with no issues about re sizing or any adjustments so i made all the art work ready to print. im super happy that you like them. they came out really well.

Amiga Forever
27th June 2013, 23:31
That is Quality Cut and what cutting do you used?:unsure:

fitzsteve
28th June 2013, 00:06
Hi AF I just used a small metalwork file set :-)
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Amiga Forever
28th June 2013, 00:37
can you show me your small metalwork file set as then I would have idea on how to make good cut like your because my dad made mess of my everdrive cart when come to cutting:picard

So I would be able to do it myself when come to cutting it and make perfect everdrive cart with nice cut hole like your cart :thumbsup:

fitzsteve
28th June 2013, 00:40
can you show me your small metalwork file set as then I would have idea on how to make good cut like your because my dad made mess of my everdrive cart when come to cutting:picard

So I would be able to do it myself when come to cutting it and make perfect everdrive cart with nice cut hole like your cart :thumbsup:

These are the files I uses:

http://www.wilko.com/saws+planers/wilko-warding-file-set/invt/0209030

So if you have a Wilko in town you can grab a set :thumbsup:

I used them on plastics all the time like my A600 case mods :)

Amiga Forever
28th June 2013, 00:46
These are the files I uses:

http://www.wilko.com/saws+planers/wi...t/invt/0209030

So if you have a Wilko in town you can grab a set

I used them on plastics all the time like my A600 case mods

Nice one and yes, I will have look at Wilko tomorrow:) So I guess it is easier to cut the plastic as my dad was using Sharpe Knife to cut the everdrive cart !

fitzsteve
28th June 2013, 00:55
Indeed, no cutting just filing. The more time you rake the better it will look. Next time I would drill a small hole for the button as filing leaves a big gap. But it can still look tidy, for the sd slot I folded the label over as it makes it look better.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Vipp
4th June 2014, 15:58
This service is still up and running, I have been a little dormant recently but if any folks here still want this art just PM me with an email address. Also if you have an everdrive that i currently have not worked up art for then drop me a line and i will sort a new one out.

A couple more of these went out today so i wanted to bring this thread back to life a little.

Vipp.