Not open for further replies.

edd_jedi

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
I bought this six months ago in the first batch and was intending to hang on to it, but now that I have fully refurbished my A4000 (see signature link) and am using that a lot, I can't really justify keeping this as it is currently shut away in a cupboard in my bedroom. I hope somebody else will be able to appreciate it more.

So, about the Amiga. Based on other threads I've seen, this is one of the better ones, many have been damaged/incomplete etc. As you can see in the photos, the box is near perfect, all contents are present, and it has a UK power supply and keyboard. The only slight thing letting it down is that the power supply cable is slightly discoloured, but apparently this wipes off quite easily (I didn't want to untie the cables.) The computer itself is beautiful and white. There is no signature on the Amiga, only on the box. The warranty sticker on the bottom has been pierced, but I believe this was simply done at the factory to show that no warranty was implied, I have not opened it up.

PLEASE NOTE: I bought this is a collectable. I have not turned it on or tested it, because as soon as you do that it is no longer NOS. For that reason, although there is a 99% chance it works just fine, I am selling this as an untested collectable. If you want to buy it and use it, by all means do so, but it is sold as is. No refunds/returns if you choose to try and power it up and find it is faulty.

PRICE: £200 + shipping + Paypal fees. This is almost exactly what it cost me to buy in the first place taking in to account delivery, customs fees and the fee my bank charged me to make the international payment, so no accusations of buying it to sell at a profit please.

It is VERY large and heavy, so for now I am only opening this up to UK buyers. Collection from London is preferred but I will post at your expense/risk (should cost about £15-20 fully tracked/insured.) I will update this thread if/when I open it up to international sales.

That's everything, please see the photos below and declare your interest/PM me if you want it.

amiga-1200-magic-pack-1.jpg

amiga-1200-magic-pack-2.jpg

amiga-1200-magic-pack-3.jpg

amiga-1200-magic-pack-4.jpg

amiga-1200-magic-pack-5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom