Not open for further replies.

megabyte

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Russian Federation
Region
Moscow
Wanted Amiga Format, CU Amiga and ST Format magazines with or without coverdisks. I live in Moscow and will pay any postage costs.

UPDATE:
1) I KNOW that postage costs will be high and I READY to pay for it.
2) as many ppl from this forum I am collecting Amiga-related items, so I don't intersting to have an electronic copies of mags.

Last edited:
I got loads of Amiga Format Mags but I think the postages would be very High to send to Russia! :(

CIA seem to have an excellent collection of Amiga Format Mags for everyone to share now... Click here to view
Postage to Russia from anywhere other than... Russia is going to be very expensive - Amiga Magazines weigh so much!

CIA seem to have an excellent collection of Amiga Format Mags for everyone to share now... Click here to view
Postage to Russia from anywhere other than... Russia is going to be very expensive - Amiga Magazines weigh so much!
Electronic versions of magazines is not that original paper issues :)

Is it possible to calculate shipping costs to Moscow?

16KG of Amiga format in Boxed and your postage would be more than £70 and Also I checked on parcel monkeys as there is no russia on lists to post them :(

Shipping next door to RUSSIA is Belarus is £61 and so I cant imaging how much to Russia thought:wooha:

16KG of Amiga format in Boxed and your postage would be more than £70 and Also I checked on parcel monkeys as there is no russia on lists to post them :(

Shipping next door to RUSSIA is Belarus is £61 and so I cant imaging how much to Russia thought:wooha:

£70 = 110$ = 3500 RUB. I think It isn't very much for magazines collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom