Closed RAM Upgrade for A1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmigaSociety

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Grass Valley, CA.
I am a new A1000 owner. It has 512K. I want to play some games and use some apps that need more ram. If anyone has an ram upgrade for the old A1000, let me know the price. Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:
2 bumps within 1 week. Congrats.

clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley-emoticon-000340-large.gif

The typical american answer... Learn to respect the other members too.

You are not alone here searching for something, there are a lot of threads and members that they bump their thread after 1 month or 2.

The typical american answer... Learn to respect the other members too.

You are not alone here searching for something, there are a lot of threads and members that they bump their thread after 1 month or 2.

Was not aware that twice a month posts were offensive. Everyday I can see. Even once a week I can see. But twice a month, I am sorry, just don't see as offensive. Maybe I am wrong but I see no foul here. I am not cramming any of the forums with nonsense and figured twice a month was OK.

So, sorry to offend. But, you seem to be the one offending by instead of stating, "hey, maybe only bumping once a month or so is better that what you did at about 2 weeks." Instead, you do Mr. Clappity hands without even making a kind suggestion.

So, follow your own remarks about typical American Answer and maybe if you messaged a little kinder and pointed out you felt twice in a month was too much, then my answer back to you would have been, "hey, maybe you are right and I should let these ride for a month or even 2".

Thanks for being as nice as you are.

(n)

tj

Think before you type then.

And don't forget, I don't blame you, and I have nothing against you or your nation. Simple as that. We have the same passion: Amiga.

And BTW, to other AmigaBay users, if I overstepped my bounds by posting twice a month like that, I do say Sorry and I will refrain from doing this again.

tj

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 16:13 ----------

Think before you type then.

And don't forget, I don't blame you, and I have nothing against you or your nation. Simple as that. We have the same passion: Amiga.

I agree, I feel we BOTH should "think" before "we" type. :dry:

I already said sorry for if this is taken offense by others.

Maybe you have learned something by your message to me at the same time. Not sure, but this is my last message on this subject so feel free to have the last word if you need.

Over and out.

tj

Infraction points have been given to Phantom for this thread.

@ Phantom

You would do well not to incur our wrath.... I suggest that you stop the flame bait posts pronto.

:butcher

I can buy an Amiga 1000 with supra ram, rom swichter, etc localy here in Belgium, no price stated, If you wan't I'll ask for a price by phone and shipping cost.

The user is willing to split up the Supra for Amiga 500 (past ook voor A1000)

Sorry can't link it agains rules, but willing to find out. Do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom