Boing Bag 1 amiga os 3.9

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
The boing bag 1 comes with:

Executing non-function in line 3. The boing bag 2 starts ok, but wan'ts boing bag 1 first...

If you unLhAed (yeah, new verb here! :p) the archive of BB #1 into Windows, you have to do that in your Amiga.

Also use lha 1.38 from Aminet, the unpacking utility in OS3.9 is flacky!

phantom

phantom

Found the prob, it was in my local browser cache where it went wrong, removed and second attemp..

It is running, it was just broken download in cache.

Still facing some other issues to, hope I am not bothering to much amibay..

After holiday's hoping to finish the A4000.

Thread necromancy.

I'm having the exact same issue. Created an iso of my freshly arrived 3.9 CD and installed it on a CF card in WinUAE in preparation for my new A1200. Install went without a hitch. Downloaded the Boing Bags, and getting this same "Executing non-function in line 3"

Initially used the unarc to unpack the LHA file and then came across this thread. So downloaded the latest version of lha from Aminet, and unpacked the LHA manually via CLI. Having the same problem.

Deleted the Boing Bag LHA files, cleared the cache in my PC's browser, downloaded again and tried again via CLI... same issue.
Downloaded the LHA files on my Mac, plopped 'em on a USB stick and copied them into the folder being used by WinUAE... same issue.
Copied the LHA onto one of the volumes set up on the CF card and tried unpacking from there... same issue.
Searched online for a different place to download them from, manually unpacked that first one to DH0:... same issue.

Erm, help? I remember the Amiga being far easier than this!

I am not doing much these days with amiga, and I 've got all the steps covered in lha archives to roll back any os I wan't. But there is also the installer that maybe the problem use the one on the os 3.9 cd copy it to sys:c and overwrite any other one.

Back
Top Bottom