Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hello there my fellow AmiBayers

Today with a heavy heart I bid farewell to my SCSI CDROM in my A2000, she had served well alas with age and constant tweeking she gave up the ghost.

At 20:12 today the Magic smoke escaped from components I cannot obtain. "Fare thee well little SCSI ROM..."

so.... Now I need a SCSI CD ROM, I will admit I am desperate but I am also cheap.. if you have one you wish to sell or pass on (to a very good *amiga* cause I may add) then please drop me a PM =D

Thanks for reading.

Hello there my fellow AmiBayers

Today with a heavy heart I bid farewell to my SCSI CDROM in my A2000, she had served well alas with age and constant tweeking she gave up the ghost.

At 20:12 today the Magic smoke escaped from components I cannot obtain. "Fare thee well little SCSI ROM..."

so.... Now I need a SCSI CD ROM, I will admit I am desperate but I am also cheap.. if you have one you wish to sell or pass on (to a very good *amiga* cause I may add) then please drop me a PM =D

Thanks for reading.

I'm picking up a box of old PC bits in the next few days, there are some CD Roms, if any turn out to be SCSI I'll let you know. It would be yours for the cost of postage.

Steve.

Awesome stuff Steve!!!

If I get lucky, I will owe you one =D (and postage lol)

(now thats a quote for AFQ2010!!)

Same here, Z. I think I may have one in the old graveyard. I'll get back to you.

Z, if these guys cant help you then i have 2 scsi cdroms taken out of 2000 machines that i can send you for the cost of postage.

Mike

"I love you guys..."

like-eric-cartman-south-park-200X200.jpg

Hi Zetro, I picked up that stuff it was all much newer then I expected, in fact 3.2ghz Dual Core processors and stuff! No SCSI drives, lots of IDE though.

Sorry I couldn't help you out :unsure:

Steve.

Z as discussed last night I had a look and I do indeed have a SCSI drive, a CD-RW one to boot!
I'll pop it round next time I'm over.

@fitzsteve

no worries aI appreciate the effort none-the-less =D

@JuvUK

I believe that you can =D, who could resist those big black eyes, those cute little ears and that twichy little nose... Oh btw that avatar of yours is cute as well ;)

@r0jaws

Man!!! who's Awesome -

whos_awsome-300x240.jpg

LOL!!!

yes and no =p (i has 1 for my A2000 and 1 for my A500+)

I thought you were gonna plumb for the SCSI-IDE bridge?

Since this community is so good to me, I'll be good to you JuvUK. :)

I have a Teac SCSI CD ROM collecting dust. It's your for the price of postage, but be warned. Postage from Norway is super expensive.

It's well over £30.

But I'll be going to london the easter weekend most likely. I could ship it from there perhaps?

Internal SCSI CD drives? I might be able to turf one or two up here.

I'll report back once I know for sure.

Are you two guys good? I owe Z one, so I'm happy to arrange it for him.

I haz one here too; just say the word.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom