Country
FRANCE
Region
Fontainebleau
hi there :)

I'm looking for a multicart or something like this to play roms on my vectrex

...and demos too :)

thank you

I have a Richard Hutchinson Vecflash Cartridge. One recently went on EBay for £xxx + Shipping:

I dont have a box (dont think it came in a box), so would be looking for £xxx + Shipping for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Richard Hutchinson Vecflash Cartridge. One recently went on EBay for £xxx + Shipping:

I dont have a box (dont think it came in a box), so would be looking for £xxx + Shipping for it.

So when you sell something on here you have to say how much you want for it, but when you try and sell something to a wanted ad you are not allowed to say how much you want for it?

These carts are discontinued and it is how much they go for. I have asked for less than they have gone for before. Don't understand your price driving comments at all!

Pointing to a completed eBay auction is price driving. The reason I edited out the price you wanted was because you did not follow the rules. When replying to a Wanted thread, price discussion should take place via PM.

Forum Rules said:
Responding to Wanted adverts:
To respond to a Wanted advert, you must declare so in the thread. Once you have posted a message, you may send a PM to the thread poster with your offer. If the poster is looking for multiple items, you should state in the thread which one(s) you are offering.

The next time you feel slighted, please contact a moderator before making a fuss in the thread. :picard

Heather

it is how much they go for

This concept is meaningless, as there's no such thing as a fixed value for items like this. They go for whatever a seller is willing to accept and a buyer is willing to offer. There are so many factors that can influence the cost of an item that trying to define a 'going rate' for something is a losing battle.

If you want to sell an item, you state your price. If you think it's a fair price, great, but don't attempt to justify your price because someone else sold one for that. It's down to your potential buyers to decide on their own valuation and decide if they're interested in buying or not.

I'll be the first to admit that AmiBay's way of dealing with prices and discussions can seem pretty bizarre at first glance, but we've really found it works. You can read more about it here. Hope this helps clear up a lot of how we do things on AmiBay. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions you want cleared up.

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom