thetekken

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
UK
Region
North Lincolnshire
hi,

i'm looking for a Sandisk Compact Flash Card, for use with a divIDE plus unit.

apparently it needs to say "03" on the reverse of the card. and must be 2GB or lower.

however, if you have other capacity sandisk cards (with or without the 03 tag) and they are cheap enough, then let me know as i also need some more for my amiga machines, so please let me know.

cheers,

mrP

I have a 1GB Ultra II if you are interested. It says (c) 03 Sandisk on the back.

Bargain (y) I will sort payment later tonight when I get home. Please pm me your details.

Cheers,

mrP

You can buy one in normal shop. I've bought mine not-so-long-ago from a normal internet shop - this type: SanDisk CF Ultra 4GB Class 4 (SDCFH-004G-U46).

Works like a charm, with built in ide and with fastata in my A4000, and in built in ide and pcmcia adapter in my A1200.

You can buy one in normal shop. I've bought mine not-so-long-ago from a normal internet shop - this type: SanDisk CF Ultra 4GB Class 4 (SDCFH-004G-U46).

Works like a charm, with built in ide and with fastata in my A4000, and in built in ide and pcmcia adapter in my A1200.

yeah, i have several amiga 1200s (7) and 600s (3) and most have CF cards installed - 4GB - 8GB. however, i need some smaller capacity cards for other devices that i own (i have a divIDE plus for the speccy) which maxes out at 2GB and needs to be a certain type (hence the 03). so i am happy to pay a fiver for a 1GB card.

very happy :)

mrP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom