Manos

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Athens
Greetings,

I'd like to present the Shadow of the Beast t-shirts to greek gamers so I'm looking to buy it. We want to make a presentation for GameWorld.gr (it's Greece's largest community) and in our Youtube channel.

But we need your help! The price of Shadow of the Beast t-shirts is very high right now because very few people want to sell them! If any of you wants to sell their t-shirts (we already have the boxed versions of Shadow of the Beast, only the t-shirts are missing) we would definitely like to buy them! Or even exchange them with some boxed copies of Amiga games.

The alternative solution is to look for a store that actually can make those t-shirts. I think they were 2 for Shadow of the Beast and 1 from Shadow of the beast II . But I haven't found for such a store. I can look for one in my city buy I will have to find those logos in good resolution (and I really can't find them).

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Last edited:
????????????
All this money for a t-shirt ? Do It Yourself.
You can "print" your t-shirt online or do it youself.
But that's right, if you want the real "old" one you will have to pay...

I would give my left nut for an official SoB t-shirt. i love that game.

Had an original, back in the day...

...moths got to it :double :censored:

I have a Shadow Of The Beast 2 tshirt. Unfaded and no damage to the decal. Only fading is on the label.

FB_IMG_13704257069324588_zpsd6633829.jpg

I would be willing to sell this to a collector. I genuinely loved these games, but the tshirt gets no love at all.

hi Manos,
check my web site
www.psygnosis.fr
and send me your list of amiga boxed games please.
i'll see what i could do, i'll check your youtube channel too.

Last edited:
Very nice Tee indeed. Though like others say it's better if you print your own. The quality of the originals are not the best and will certainly be no better after all these years. Technology in transfer printing has come a long way too.

Just my 2 pennies.

LOL

I wore both out and they were a little on the small size when I realised I should keep them instead it was far too late

Shadow of the Beast 2 t-shirt

Shadow of the Beast 2 t-shirt

I've just had this re-drawn by a Graphic artist as I was fed up getting outbid on fleabay.

Beast2inbag_zps1fe186bd.jpg

beast2tshirt_zps5093a327.jpg

Let me know if you are interested I can get another few printed. Unfortunately they are expensive when just doing small print runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom