Not open for further replies.

beeka

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Hampshire
I would like to sell my boxed copy of Hisoft Lattice C 5.5. The package contents are: Volume I, User Manual; Volume II, Library Manual; Volume III, Atari Library Manual; Addendum, User Manual; Addendum, Libraries; Installation Guide; Hisoft software catalogue (marketing material); Lattice C 5.5 marketing brochure; 7 disks and “The HiSoft Disk Wallet”. They come in the original box - plain cardboard with a colour slip-case. The condition of the outer box / slip-cover is good for its age (not drawn on / sat on / eaten by kids or pets).

I am asking for £35 + postage. The comprehensive set of books is heavy (2.6kg), so postage will be £15 in the UK (royal mail signed for). I am happy to post to other countries but this gets expensive: e.g. £45 to Europe (parcel force tracked) and £67+ to USA. You are welcome to pick it up from the Portsmouth area.

I can accept payment by paypal or bank transfer or cash (on collection).

Thanks,

Steve.

Attachments

• lattice c 5.5 contents.jpg
    lattice c 5.5 contents.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 2
Bump. I would consider a near offer and suggestions on how to make tracked postage cheaper.

Price dropped to £30 and can send it via interparcel within the mainland UK for £10.

Please ignore - Atari, sorry my bad... :picard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom