PDA

View Full Version : Closed US layout A500 keyboard(s)

Photon
8th February 2010, 02:31
i.e. "parantheses on shift-9 and shift-0 and # on shift-3".

I will only buy the kind with springs under the keycaps. They don't have to be cleaned, but all keys must work and spring back up. A little yellowing is okay, and if you want to sell me the empty case with it, I will buy that too if it's in the same decent condition.

If shipping is expensive from USA, I could maybe be persuaded to buy UK keyboards... :)

I will pay more for keyboards in nice condition, and I'm looking to buy 2 or 3.

The thing is that I haven't found many PC keyboards that are nicer... if you have 2 KeyRah for Amiga, sell them to me before I order tomorrow ;)

rkauer
8th February 2010, 20:47
If my offer is any good, PM me: I can wave with the different keys ( (, ) & #) for an European or UK keyboard, as I don't need them.

They are a bit yellowed. But nothing that a bit of Retr0bright will not cure. ;)

Yours for the price of postage if I can find a way to send them in an envelope.

Photon
8th February 2010, 22:30
Actually I realized A1200 springy keyboards are probably exactly the same, and they are easier to connect. So I will buy them from Amigakit probably... sorry for a stupid thread, hehe.

rkauer
9th February 2010, 00:54
No problem! Tell us if you want this thread closed, then.

Photon
16th January 2011, 13:51
A1200 keyboards are not quite the same, but I'm no longer looking for US layout keyboards. So please close the thread!