hhome

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Cambridgeshire
Hi,

I've finally got around to sort through some of my games, and I have these for sale: -

New Zealand Story - Classic Ocean platformer. Good condition, as bundled with Amiga 500s. One disk, instructions on inside of inlay card. Tested by playing the first 3 levels. SOLD.

Quak - Team 17 platformer. Good condition, but the top of the box has been squashed in. One disk, instructions included. Tested by playing the first few levels. £2.00.

American Tag Team Wrestling - Zeppelin Games. Good condition, has a removed label mark on top-right corner of the box. Tested by playing one bout. One disk and instructions. £2.00.

N.B. The above disks have tippex on the back of the disk, along with a biro written number. These were part of my collection and I decided to make a reference number for everything.

Red Baron - KIXX XL. Fair condition, box has been squashed. Tested as far as trying to start a game which involved changing between disk 1 and 2, but an in-game menu asked me to unprotect disk 1, which I didn't want to do. Ran disk 3 through Checkdisk in XCopy, came back good. £3.00. This doesn't have tippex on the back of the disks.

Let me know if you'd like anything from the above. Postage at cost from the UK, or can pick up if you're in the North Cambridgeshire area.

Cheers,

Phil.

---------- Post added at 20:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:36 ----------

tagteam.jpg
tagteam2.jpg

nzs.jpg

qwak.jpg

qwak1.jpg

qwak2.jpg

redbaron.jpg

redbaron2.jpg

Last edited:
Bumping. Also, dropping the prices above by £1, so Red Baron's now £4, everything else £2.

Cheers!

Thanks for your interest. If 2nd class is fine with you, then £1.40 would cover P&P and Paypal.

Cheers.

Hi Nick,

New Zealand Story was posted this morning, so you'll hopefully receive it early next week. If you could let me know when it arrives, that'll be great.

Thanks for your custom, and I hope you get that walrus! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom