Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Northern Territories :-D
I am looking for an ide podule for my Archimedes A3010.
if you have one for sale please tell me.

I would also like to have some kind of ram-expansion

Let me look in my box of stuff I think I have an Ian Copestake Systems A30XX Minipodule going spare.

Don't know how good it is but it came with a machine (A3000) and was working as far as I could tell. Hard disk on it is needing replaced (go the CF route) but you are welcome to it (yes it will fit the A3010, the internal connector is the same).

I will get back to you tomorrow.

Andrew

Here it is

Excuse the dodgy pic, and dust, I will clean it up. :)

Managed to take the old (heavy) drive off.

It is an ICS A3000 Interface V5 (c) 1992 Baildon Electronics

Apparently (and dont quote me on this - yet) it is the Same card that APDL used for their A3IN Interface, and as such there may be a rom upgrade available. I have sent APDL an email regarding this and I will let you know what they say :)

I assume this is what you are looking for? :)

Edit:- it also has an I2C connection - that brown thing comes off.

This one looks promising, I am trying to figure out right now, if that will work in my A3010. anyway, thanks you very much for looking.

Do you have an idea about the price you would like to have for this?

PS: Rangers or Celtic :-D double or half of the price :-D, I am not sure :roll:

---------- Post added at 22:19 ---------- Previous post was at 21:39 ----------

Guess it will work, would be nice to have a CF instead of floppies

yep, now we wait. If it arrives with blood on it then it has jagged a few postmen en-route:LOL:

I did tape it up, but the pins are sharp and started poking through again :LOL:

thanks again(y)

podule arrived yesterday and everything is fine. Thank you, left positive feedback for you. Thanks Andrew for helping.

Good to hear, glad I could help out a little. Positive feedback also left. Sorry I cant help you with the ram upgrade, the sockets are VERY different between the A3000/A3010. I do Have an A3010 but you ain't getting the ram from that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom