PDA

View Full Version : Closed Apollo 620

fitzsteve
9th February 2010, 20:38
Has anyone got one of the these baby's that they would part with?

Cheers!

Steve.

rkauer
10th February 2010, 00:02
ATM there is a Brazilian guy selling a complete A600 setup with an Apollo 630 @50MHz for a bit less than 415 (OS3.9 installed, built-in CD-ROM, large HD).

Postage can be a killer...

Tell me if you want me to contact him in your behalf.

fitzsteve
10th February 2010, 08:26
Hi rkauer,

Thanks for your post, I already have a nice A600 and its the Aplollo 620(or another 620 if one exists) I already have 030 on my A1200 and don't really want to go 030 on the A600 as well.

Thanks.

Steve.

chiark
11th February 2010, 16:35
There's one on that auction site, but for stupid money. They've even put $$$ in the title: quite what they hope to achieve with that, other than point out it's bloody expensive, is beyond me,

fitzsteve
11th February 2010, 19:48
There's one on that auction site, but for stupid money. They've even put $$$ in the title: quite what they hope to achieve with that, other than point out it's bloody expensive, is beyond me,

Any chance you can PM me the link for that? I've tried every search imagineable and can't see anything. Cheers!

Steve.

Edit: found it, ebay was not showing foreign auctions grr.

chiark
12th February 2010, 15:02
If you're thinking of offering anywhere near that, mine would definitely be for sale :D . I'd rather not sell... If I ever do get into the mindset of selling, I'll certainly let you know.

I realise that's not much use to you.

fitzsteve
12th February 2010, 16:19
If you're thinking of offering anywhere near that, mine would definitely be for sale :D . I'd rather not sell... If I ever do get into the mindset of selling, I'll certainly let you know.

I realise that's not much use to you.

Hi mate, if you keep me first in line if you ever sell I would eternally greatful! Theres no way I would pay 200 for one though lol

I could pay somone to fit an A1200 into an A600 case and plate it in gold for that :ninja:

Anyway if one does come up I'd certainly pay a fair price as I do recognise the rarity.

Steve.

fitzsteve
15th February 2010, 13:49
ATM there is a Brazilian guy selling a complete A600 setup with an Apollo 630 @50MHz for a bit less than 415 (OS3.9 installed, built-in CD-ROM, large HD).

Postage can be a killer...

Tell me if you want me to contact him in your behalf.

Hi rkauer,

Do you know if this is still available? Do you think he would split the Apollo, if so what price do you think he would want for it?

Thanks,

Steve.

rkauer
16th February 2010, 23:54
As far as I know, the seller (Marcelo Pires, aka Mugo) had sold the A600 to our friend cfi.

fitzsteve
17th February 2010, 00:03
As far as I know, the seller (Marcelo Pires, aka Mugo) had sold the A600 to our friend cfi.

Thanks for the update.

I'm not going to hold my breath for one of these lol...

Steve.

fitzsteve
3rd March 2010, 10:56
I've found an Apollo 630

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :blink:

Ther'll be lots or Photographic Pr0n for Zetro over at EAB once I get it, maybe even a HD Video...

I guess this can be closed...

Did I mention I'm excited.... Just a little:woot:

AndyLandy
3rd March 2010, 10:57
*jealous*

How many body organs did you have to sell to afford one? :-)

fitzsteve
3rd March 2010, 11:07
*jealous*

How many body organs did you have to sell to afford one? :-)

A Liver and two kidneys. Good deal I thought :ninja:

Put it this way, my A1200 Tower project will be on hold for a long time LOL

TheCorfiot
3rd March 2010, 14:25
Well Found Steve

Thread now closed
TC :cool: