Status
Not open for further replies.
Lime green keyboard and mouse

Lime green keyboard and mouse

I have an original lime green keyboard and mouse for a G3 Imac
I was holding them hopping to find a lime green Imac but no luck
yet. Let me know if interested.

Thanks

I am thinking of selling my g3 iMac as it happens if your interested? I don't have the space anymore, forgot about this advert!

Green Imac

Green Imac

A couple years ago I would be interested but I'm in clean out mode right now. Thanks anyway.

I have a Mouse and KB for Lime iMac. PM me.

I just bought a Lime G3 from eBay, and saw this thread when searching. I know it's old, but if either of the posters still have the keyboard & mouse available, I'd be keen to discuss terms.

I've never owned an iMac before, but I've had a Performa, Powerbook 500 series, and a Plus, as well as a few newer ones for short periods of time while I fixed them up and got them running OK. Looking forward to a new-to-me Mac.

I just bought a Lime G3 from eBay, and saw this thread when searching. I know it's old, but if either of the posters still have the keyboard & mouse available, I'd be keen to discuss terms.

I've never owned an iMac before, but I've had a Performa, Powerbook 500 series, and a Plus, as well as a few newer ones for short periods of time while I fixed them up and got them running OK. Looking forward to a new-to-me Mac.

Please open your own wanted-thread, this one served its purpose for the original poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom