Not open for further replies.

Greenfield

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Yorkshire
Hundreds of cover disks from Amiga Format, Amiga Computing, Amiga Shopper, CU Amiga, Amiga User International, and Fish disks and sundry PD and demos from 17-bit Software and Crazy Joes.

*Just realised that I didn't mention Amiga Shopper in the listing! Amiga Shopper was a more technical sister publication to Amiga Format. I came across some unrecycled magazines which reminded me of the coverdisks.

The Amiga Computing, Amiga Shopper and Amiga Format ones are almost complete - as far as I can tell there are only gaps in the latter days of those Amiga magazines when I stopped subscribing and become more selective. There are some even earlier disks from the days before ST/Amiga Format split into 2 publications (one of which was Amiga Format!). The CU Amiga and AUI disks are more intermittent as I didn't subscribe. Some of these are sealed, many never used. Sadly I just recycled most of the magazines so they are no longer available.

Pic below:
coverdisks.jpg

Some facts about the disks:

Total must be 15kg+ of disks.

Over 500 floppy disks (possibly close to 600) in total.

Amiga Format disks up to Issue 110 (maybe more). Some editions of the magazine had multiple coverdisks but I can't promise it's every disk as I haven't checked specifically.

Amiga Computing disks could be over 100 too (around the same number of disks as Amiga Format)

Some free full software (unless I read it wrong) I have found listed on the disks while leafing through them: AMOS, Devpac2, Interphase (the game), OctaMED, Introcad, Vista, Prodata, Beneath a Steel Sky (AF issue 55b, assume it's a demo - it seems a popular game here), Imagine 2, Prodata, Pagesetter, Design Works, Caligari, ImageFX1.5, Imagine 3.0, Protext 4.3

Around 140 of them are PD floppy disks from 17-bit software and Crazy Joes - some of these are official Fish disks.

In the interests of curiousity, I will specifically mention these included multiformat covermount disks (which apparently work on Amiga, ST, and even PC) which are over 20 years old:

ACE Magazine (Advanced Computer Entertainment if anyone remembers them) disk 1 and 2
Paradroid 90 single ship taster (Amiga and ST)
Cadaver - Chips Challenge, Turrican II (ST only)
March 1991 - Hunter - Action Fighter complete game (Amiga only) - Trantor, Super Huey - ST only)
ST/Amiga Format Disk 1, 2, 4, 11, 12, 13
The One coverdisk (Blasteroids demo ST/Amiga)
The One coverdisk Rotoplex (Three playable levels, ST/Amiga)
The One (Fusion Dream Amiga, Nebulus ST)

Important: I no longer have an Amiga to test these so they must all be considered sold as seen and untested. There is one disk whose metal shutter is a bit damaged but I have left it there as I recall being able to read the disk after a fashion when I had a working Amiga. It's CU Amiga coverdisk of Desert Strike playable demo.

Selling everything for £40 plus postage and fees (down from £50 due to removal of cover CDs and Aminet from the package) - due to the weight of all these collection could be arranged if you're in the north of England and I'd prefer to ship within the UK at this time - can overseas parties still register interest - mods?. I might need some time to box these up in a suitable box for postage calculation purposes due to reducing the package so please bear with me which I try and find something.

Last edited:
where in the north of england are you?

nevermind, seen it next to ur name lol

I've just changed the title, price and some of the contents of the offer. The title hasn't changed on the thread, can a mod fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom