PDA

View Full Version : Closed A1200 Tower Case

StrontiumDog
12th February 2010, 16:17
Either an EZ Z4 or Power Tower case required.

davideo
12th February 2010, 19:11
I've got an Infinitiv :unsure:

These are a bit plastic but are quite good if you don't move them around too much.

If you're interested drop me a PM.

Dave G :cool:

Zetr0
12th February 2010, 19:24

These are a bit plastic but are quite good if you don't move them around too much.

LOL I was going to say the same thing -

Alas mine has is the 4x 5.25 version - also includes a modified ATX PSU (for both Micronic Busboard and stock A1200 mobo and a modified keyboard adapter to supply power =))

indeed its plastically - but I will also point out that an Apollo 060 with the extra SIMM socket WONT fit in it either =(

The pull out - motherboard tray gets in the way of the Apollo 040/060 in general - and with an extra simm socket fitted its got no chance without heavy modification to the bidging structure of the 5.25 bay

Infact I think the Micronic-Infinitive was specifically designed for a Blizzard 040/060 solution because I still have issues fitting a double simmed socketed Apollo 030 Mk3 =(

StrontiumDog
12th February 2010, 19:39

I'm going to have to pass on this one I'm afraid Dave but thank you anyway. As Zetr0 says, it's not for the Apollo '060 with twin SIMM's which is my ultimate aim.

I've modified the original post a little to specifiy either an EZ Z4 or a Power Tower case which seem to be the best alternatives and hopefully okay room wise.

davideo
12th February 2010, 19:41
@blankstare

No problems. Good luck with your hunt.

Mad_Cat_jr
16th March 2010, 18:33
PM sent,

StrontiumDog
16th March 2010, 18:54
Can a kindly mod please lock this thread as a suitable case has been aquired :)

TheCorfiot
16th March 2010, 19:08
Closed as requested
TC :cool: