Found Connector for a1200 expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please send tabuhuso a PM as he might not see the thread.

Did you request fully tracked shipping for your item?

i have sent a pm at 23 july, the reply is :

"Sometimes much wait standart surface cargo...Maybe you can ask your local post office -I'm waiting cargo from Adana/Turkey please check records..."

without number, the post office don't send me more info

If you had 'Surface Mail' be prepared to wait some more, it can take up to 3 months to arrive by slow boat!

If there was no tracking number then there is no way to track the parcel.

I suggest send another PM to tabuhuso and ask if:

A) Was it sent by Surface Mail (if so you may need to wait some more)
b) Was there any tracking info

Normally you would know what method of shipping you paid for, example I give my buyers the choice of shipping method but if they choose an unsecured method all I can do is try to get compensation from the post office, but without tracking they don't normally pay.

You can see if your seller has this option.

@tabuhuso

Which method did you use for shipping? Was there any tracking?

@piacc64

Have you checked with your local post office in case they have the package waiting for you?

It might have even been returned to sender by now if it was there however.

Great! tabuhuso please leave feedback and we'll close this one down (y)

I'm not liar, and said you much more wait. I'm waiting sometime cargo from australia 8-9 week :) Thank you for your patience...

@tabuhuso,

Indeed sometimes parcels take a lot of time to arrive, especially if they're sent surface mail, if this was the case?

Even so with Airmail I've had long shipping times, some countries I have noticed are particularly bad with shipping times and two of those unfortunately were involved in this transaction.

Please leave feedback for your buyer so we can close this thread, I notice you have quite a few feedback to leave for your fellow Amibayers so please take sometime to leave feedback for all your buyers as feedback on Amibay is mandatory, it's expected to leave feedback for all your transactions (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom