Closed WTB: CrossMAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a legit copy of CrossMac, I am looking for a one.

Thanks, tj

What is CrossMac? If it's the ability to mount Mac-formatted floppies on your Amiga, you can do that with just Workbench 2.1+

Yes. That is what it is. I thought it was crossdos that was part of later amiga os and not crossMAC. Tj

I know it can be done with just CrossDOS. You just need to create the right DOSdrivers for it. I have a MAC0 DOSdriver on one of my many Workbench disks, I can maybe dig it up for you and send you a copy.

@Andy: cross Mac is not built-in any Amiga distribution/OS. You need the proper CROSS DOS disk.

But of course no one stops the buyer to use a PC-DOS formatted floppy as a transfer method, as expense of 80kb per disk (720kb vs 800kb).;)

I'm sure I did it with just a DOSdriver. I'll do some checking and report back.

I remeber doing data recovery from some mac floppies on my Amiga years ago, just used a dos drive then, you know the PC0: type thing but for mac.

@ AmigaSociety

If it's of any use, I have a genuine copy of iFusion on CDROM, as supplied by Blittersoft.

Kin

@Kin Hell: Would that be ifusion, or just fusion? If it's the first, how much do you ask for it please in case AmigaSociety isn't interested? (sorry for intruding folks) Thanks!

@Kin Hell: Would that be ifusion, or just fusion? If it's the first, how much do you ask for it please in case AmigaSociety isn't interested? (sorry for intruding folks) Thanks!

It's iFusion & requires a PPC card. I have PM'd AmigaSociety RE my offer. If he is PPC-less, I will PM salaxi54.

Cheers folks.

Kin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom