PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Old big box pc games

psiko
16th June 2013, 09:48
Hi to all, i search many old pc games, adventures and other, complete with box and manual and in good condition...

For example:

- bud tucker in double trouble
- bargon attack
- the nerverhood
- alice interactive museum
- cassandra galleries
- the vampire diaries
- igor objective uikakonia
- cosmology of kyoto
- blobjob, this:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/blobjob
- Yellow brick road

English version please.

Baklor
9th July 2013, 10:06
I have 'Lure of the temptress'

psiko
31st August 2013, 14:07
I have 'Lure of the temptress'

english or italian?

psiko
15th September 2013, 22:20
up!

psiko
1st April 2014, 23:07
up!

DojoDan
2nd April 2014, 22:08
Hi I have Baldurs Gate 2 Complete in English if you're interested. Good Good condition, great game as well.

psiko
2nd April 2014, 22:20
Hi I have Baldurs Gate 2 Complete in English if you're interested. Good Good condition, great game as well.

Thank you very much, i've already got this fabulous game!:)

DojoDan
3rd April 2014, 01:18
Hey no worries! I actually have a few more big box games I'll drop you a PM some time, might be something you're interested in.

scrappysphinx
3rd April 2014, 01:30
I think i have Full Throttle and Star Trek 25th Anniversary both Big Box English versions if you're interested.

psiko
3rd April 2014, 08:59
Hey no worries! I actually have a few more big box games I'll drop you a PM some time, might be something you're interested in.

Ok, thank you very much!

---------- Post added at 06:59 ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 ----------

I think i have Full Throttle and Star Trek 25th Anniversary both Big Box English versions if you're interested.

Sorry, no english version for those games, by the way thank you!

scrappysphinx
3rd April 2014, 12:22
No problem but not quite sure what you mean? The games are in English as I've played them but I assume you a mean you don't want English versions?

psiko
3rd April 2014, 21:40
No problem but not quite sure what you mean? The games are in English as I've played them but I assume you a mean you don't want English versions?

Italian version of star trek has italian manual and package and english game; full throttle is all in italian Language.
If possible i prefer italian version of the game: by the way the games that i have listed before doesn't exist in italian, so i search the english version.