Found A1200 Motherboard Rev 2b

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to leave this here to make my feedback more understandable. MiliusMesachiel may do so, too.

The mainboard was working 100% and was shipped within reasonable time.

Nevertheless I did expect other ROMs and after long negotiations MiliusMesachiel promised a partial refund to resolve the situation in the aftermath. I called the staff for mediation and they agreed with me, that he should keep his promise and hand over the partial refund.

However this never happend. I'am disapointed about the way he conducted business.

EDIT: Feedback left.

... why don't you talk about the paypal dispute you openned to get cash back ..?

<snip>

you left feedback , let's do the same ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, lets talk about that. I've opened a paypal case, because I was about to send the mainboard back. As matter of fact I closed it, because you asked me for another solution and offered me the partial refund to resolve this. Thanks for that lesson, I will never ever close a paypal case in advance again. Next time I like to send something back to the seller I will do so.

Enough!

Skrondgar, if you'd wanted 3.1 ROMs, you should have checked before you bought the item.
MiliusMesachiel, if you'd offered a partial refund it's incredibly rude to go back on your word.

Both of you, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU'D BOTH BEEN MORE POLITE TO EACH OTHER.

That's the key message here. Bickering and fighting is not going to solve your problems. If either of you want a satisfactory resolution, you have to work together to agree what that is.

I think I will ask more questions next time. I'am not fighting anybody. I suggest the mods close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom