Found Lionheart Amiga

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a copy you can have for £20,if your interested i'll post pictures.

heres a couple of pictures of the game box and disks:

picture.php

picture.php

as discused in pm i'll have to pack it in the morning for the postage costs.
the game has been tested and it works fine:)

I will do after I have inspected and tested it thoroughly.

I was slightly narc'd to discover the tear in the outer box wasn't mentioned prior to purchase. I neglected to pick it up in the photos, so I suppose that I'll just have to live with it.

I just want to see if there are any more surprises before I commit to positive feedback.

im sorry that i didnt mention the little tear in the outer sleeve but as you can see there is no way to stop this sort of wear and tear on the outer box as it wasent a sealed game.

i still think its in good condition but its not perfect.

I appreciate that. I just would have preferred to have known before I paid. Just so you know, I would have bought the game regardless.

In the interests of the community, can you promise me that you make an effort to alert potential buyers to any flaws in items that you are selling?

I'd really appreciate it if you could.

That aside, I'm really happy with Lionheart. I have been looking for it for a very long time now, and its so good to own it.

In the interests of the community, can you promise me that you make an effort to alert potential buyers to any flaws in items that you are selling?

I tried to bite my tongue on this but just can't.

The small tare is visible in the photo, and you did ask for good condition.

For a 25 year old cardboard box, from the photos I would say it is far better than good. Perhaps you should have requested a 'mint' copy of the game which would have then give you reason to complain.

ok,i will go over everything i sell in future with a fine tooth comb.
and,i promise, i will take photo's of every single flaw no matter how big or small.

have you inspected the game to see if it works?,if so, would you take the time to leave feedback.

thankyou.

IF You like lion hearts then I am sure you will love WolfChilds which is one of my fav game!

I tried to bite my tongue

Quiet, you!

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:47 ----------

ok,i will go over everything i sell in future with a fine tooth comb.
and,i promise, i will take photo's of every single flaw no matter how big or small.

No need to go overboard, but thanks. I appreciate it, and only mentioned it because when i opened it I went "Yay ...pout", instead of "Yay! Hooray!" I genuinely believe that knowing about the tear beforehand would have incurred the "Yay! Hooray!", and I know its visible from the photo, but I made a mistake and missed it I really really really didn't want it to be such a big deal. I had convinced myself that I was being helpful by mentioning it. Instead, I feel like I've done wrong. I'm really deep down from the heart sorry for any upset caused.

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

IF You like lion hearts then I am sure you will love WolfChilds which is one of my fav game!

Yeah man, cheers! Wolfchild is a great game. Even the game gear version rocks!

Last edited:
I know its visible from the photo, but I made a mistake and missed it I really really really didn't want it to be such a big deal. I had convinced myself that I was being helpful by mentioning it. Instead, I feel like I've done wrong. I'm really deep down from the heart sorry for any upset caused.

"In cyberspace, no-one can see you smile."

It's just as true today as it always was. Conveying emotion in written text is nigh-on impossible and it's the cause of so much friction online. Looks like we're all resolved and sorted here though.

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom