Closed Last Ninja Remix (Cartridge version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColourWheel64

Banned
Rating - 97.9%
46   1   0
Country
none
Region
none
Complete Last Ninja Remix for C64GS with box, cart and manual

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, yeah. I borrowed it from a friend in 1991 or 1992, and have been looking for it since.

The cartridge is black, and a funny shape and the box is either the same, or very similar to the C64 tape version.

If its going to turn up, then here is the most likely place (I hope!)

Need!

I'd say give the lemon64 forums a shot too - there's actually one for sale now in a bundle :)

Probably the best cart ever released for the C64 - hope you get it Nicholas

John

Last Ninja Remix have good intro and yes, it is worth owning it along with Myth carts(y)

I couldn't afford the whole collection.

*hangs head in shame*

Still looking for this

...also, if anyone knows any get rich quick schemes (joke, I'm not really looking to get rich quick)​

:-( nawww. I just don't have room for it at the moment. I might move house soon, and if we do then I'll make certainly sure that there is plenty of room for games.

I'm looking for it too, and it would be better off going to me because I'll really look after it. Love this game.

Also, have people seen Reyn Ouwehands on Youtube? His live performances are tremendous! He did the sublime Ninja Remix music.

Here he is performing MArtin Galway's Wizball music. I love it when the second lead guitar comes in. It reminds me of the Egg if anyone's aware of them :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTSUR3RHh9M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom