AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Lancashire
Hi I am selling my commodore CDTV which is fully working but I dropped it today and damaged some the plastic clips that attach the front panel to the main case:picard

It was my spare that I was going to also convert to another WHDLoad machine but now I am selling it.

The CD drive works fine and all buttons are present. It was previously in excellent condition.

It comes with the following:

CDTV unit with damage to the plastic clips. The front memory plastic is also present.
Power lead
AV leads
Grey CD Caddy
Some backup CD's

I don't have the rear expansion panel and it also doesn't have the feet on the bottom.

It is sold as is.

Im looking for £50 +post+fees.

Will add pics later.

Last edited:
I'm interested, can we have some piccys please

TC :)

Hi TC

pictures added

http://postimg.org/gallery/ccu2wjly/c73a589d/

you can see where the clips are broken in the two pictures that have the gold screws.

The power button section also has a couple of plastic bits that have come off but I would have to take it apart to show this. This is the bit with the most damage as it makes the front panel and power section loose.

DSC1283 and DCS1284 shows the damage on the plastic corner.

You have to align the plastic front panel when ejecting the CD's as it is now but if repaired will obviously be fine.

Hi mate

I'm happy with that, can I just ask, is it fully working, ie display etc...and does it have the ir remote.

If you could arrange shipping for me to south wales as cheap as poss I would like to take it.

Hi mate

I'm happy with that, can I just ask, is it fully working, ie display etc...and does it have the ir remote.

If you could arrange shipping for me to south wales as cheap as poss I would like to take it.

I can check on parcel to go for a price. Display works fine as do the ports etc. I will do another check of all ports and connections before I send it.

I do have an IR remote but was fixing it for my other CDTV as the battery contacts have corroded. The actual remote is in nice condition. You can have it for £5 if you want it. Ive taken it apart ready to add new contacts.

Excellent, we have a deal my friend, I await the shipping costs.
I would like the remote too that would be a great help.

When ready drop me your paypal deets and I will send you the total payment.

Thanks (y)

ok no problem. I will find a suitable box and pack and weigh it. I will also take some pics of the cdtv remote.

PM sent to TC.

I have done a lot of testing and everything works except for the IR receiver (an external mouse works). It seems the drop has caused damage beyond the cosmetic.:(

Its late now but obviously I am happy with a cancellation of this transaction. I have offered a small discount if TC if still interested.

Payment received.

Its all packed ready for the courier.

Thank you.

Really looking forward to it....got the upgraded expansion roms burnt for it already :LOL:

Cheers

Item received...

Fantastic, love it, my first CDTV :D

Ir now fully working as well as remote, thx for a great transaction my friend.

Feedback left too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom