Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

Selling some Snes carts that are dupes in my collection as follows, all PAL except SFII:

Super Mario World - £8 Sold to Thanius
Yoshi's Island - £12 Sold to AlexJHsnes
Super Mario Kart - £8 Sold to AlexJHsnes
Super Mario All Stars £8 Sold to Thanius

Small discounts applied for multiple purchases, for example 2x £8 Games for £15+ P&P

All + P&P

All except Yoshi's Island have some slight yellowing on the back of the cart.

All tested & working (y)

P1040600_zps4df3c90c.jpg

Terms of sale:

• Payment is by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Neteller. Buyer pays any associated fees
  • Overseas shipping is possible but at the buyers risk - If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation
  • I will accept returns on my items but return shipping is to be paid by the buyer regardless of the reason/s for return.
  • Unless otherwise stated prices are not negotiable
  • Unless agreed otherwise payment is expected within 24hrs after interest declared, I reserve the right to move onto next in line after this time frame.

If you do not accept my terms please do not declare interest.

Last edited:
Interested in: yoshi island and Mario kart. Never bought anything of here yet do I PM you saying I'm interested?

Interested in: yoshi island and Mario kart. Never bought anything of here yet do I PM you saying I'm interested?

Hi!

You declare interest here and PM me for payment details (y)

I'll knock £1 off as you're buying 2 Games, postage is £2.60 2nd Class or £3.00 first Class + £1.10 if you want it recorded :)

So cheapest option is £21.60 all inc :cool:

Yoshi island and Mario kart reserved for AlexJHsnes pending payment :)

Offer for All games is obviously temporarily unavailable but will do a deal on the rest if anyone is interested (y)

next inline for all 3 mario and yoshi

Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario All Stars

Last edited:
Payment sent :)

Payment received with thanks, I'll post your Games tomorrow (y)

---------- Post added at 17:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:25 ----------

next inline for all 3 mario and yoshi

Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario All Stars

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Yoshi's Island & Super Mario Kart are sold, are you still interested in the other two?

Postage is £2.60 (2nd Class) and £3 First Class + £1.10 if you want signed for. I'll discount by £1 if both Games taken (y)

@AlexJHsnes

Games posted today (y)

@Thread see post #1 for available Games.

@mwillerton

Do you want Mario 1 & All Stars?

Hey, Fitzie! I'll grab the remaining PAL carts if they're still available. Please pm shipping to Sweden if I'm first in line.
Cheers, mate

Skickat från min Nexus 4 via Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Hi!

Yes, they are I will check postage and pm you later :)

Steve.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Cheers! Will send Monday.

@thread, street fighter 2 (jap) is still available, just £1 plus postage to clear!
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Marked as sold, SFII has been donated to a good cause :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom