Sold Mac Mini 1.5ghz (silent upgrade), 64MB VRam, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD, MOS 3.1 REGISTERED

Status
Not open for further replies.

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
For sale my MacMini with the following specs:

-1.5 Ghz (Silent Upgrade Model)
-64MB Vram
-1 GB RAM
-80 GB Hard disk
-Combo DVD
-Airport card
-Morphos 3.2 (FULLY REGISTERED) + Chrysalis Pack 3.2.1
-MacOSX Tiger (it came with this installed)

The system comes with its original PSU and it's in excellent working condition and very very good visually (only a slight discoloration on the upper side of the case where the Apple logo is). Otherwise, perfect!! Selling because i don't use it so much nowadays plus the fact that my A1XE needs some care. :D

Will upload photos later today. Feel free to ask anything you need to know about this nice little system.

PRICE: 190 euro plus shipping/paypal (or gift) cost to EU

NOW SOLD to tlosm

Last edited:
Since i need a fast sale in order to fund a new project, here's the new price:

190 euro

Last edited:
Interested but only few question
The DVD is working condition/ burning the cd ?
Te wifi is working?
Is the psu 220v?
Mouse and keyboard are included?

Thanks
Luigi

Thanks for the interest. As for your questions:

a) DVD, Airport (WiFi) and of course everything else is absolutely in perfect working condition as described already

b) the PSU is a 100-240V edition and it has always worked perfectly for me

c) i can include (for free) a common USB mouse and keyboard but these are not Apple branded if you don't mind

New info is that yesterday i wiped the hard disk and installed MorphOS 3.2 and Chrysalis Pack 3.2.1 and everything works so smooth and nice which makes a really adorable system that i have to part with because of other priorities (not strictly connected with the Amiga but with other hobbies)

Let me know if you are really interested in this.

Yes im really interest in it :)
Thanks for inlude the mouse and keyboard.
Note im in vacancy i Will return after 15 August at home is this a problem
Can you reserve it for me till this date?

Absolutely fine for me either cause i'm going to be away next week until the 15th of Augusr.

Absolutely fine for me either cause i'm going to be away next week until the 15th of Augusr.

Ok we can make a deal 8)
Please let me know how will be the shipping prize for Italy
Thanks

Exactly, but don't forget that he has asked about shipping cost so it was necessary for him to know. If he retracts interest, it goes to the next one. Simple as that!:)

I have given my word to tlosm that i'm going to wait until the 15th (at least) and that's why i have asked him to confirm his interest via PM. Otherwise it will be open to new interest cause i also need to do a payment to somebody else ASAP.

Yes i kyle you true i was waiting the shipping prize to italy... Probably something was wrong???

---------- Post added at 23:17 ---------- Previous post was at 23:13 ----------

Mate please let me know the kind of shipping if are fast curriers or ordinary pakage.now im not at home and for me is very dificut write with iphone ... If i geve an interest be sure is 100% a deal

Luigi

Yes, and portarinos said it, 215 euro incuding shipping cost to Italy (Europe)

Now you've to confirm your interest (y)

Luigi, it will be shipped as registered anyway, no worries. As for the confirmation, this is only for other to know cause i know you are a serious person, no doubt about it. Now please, if you can, PM me when it's possible for you to proceed with payment since i need to organize and forward a payment with Paypal. I would appreciate if you could pay within this week. For all the rest PM me if you need to (italian spoken also :D)

Luigi, it will be shipped as registered anyway, no worries. As for the confirmation, this is only for other to know cause i know you are a serious person, no doubt about it. Now please, if you can, PM me when it's possible for you to proceed with payment since i need to organize and forward a payment with Paypal. I would appreciate if you could pay within this week. For all the rest PM me if you need to (italian spoken also :D)

I can pay This week for sure, if you prefer now too, please send me your paypal address I will make yo the accredit now . But please you can send the pakage from tomorrow because I will return at home the 16th of August.

---------- Post added at 01:16 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

Payment sent :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Payment received! Lightning fast i would say! Thanks Luigi(y)

I'll post the parcel either on Friday ( 16/8 ) or next Monday ( 19/8 ).

Thanks again!

Last edited:
machine come, tested and working but without mouse & keyboard :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom