Closed Empty bracket for CyberVisionPPC (VGA + SVideo like)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Hi, I'm searching an empty bracket to connect the VGA and the SVideo-like (3D Glasses) output, behind my A4000D.

Anyone?

l_11LPKIT.jpg

It's like a mix of those 2, but those 2 are low-profile of course.

Last edited:
no sure what you mean

no sure what you mean

Phantom, if you are in need of a (normal) profile bracket wich has a "vga" connector cut out and a round hole cut out for (tv out) I have them.

Since i need to declare a price it would be shipping cost only.

But first make sure that I understand the question right. Is this what you mean/wan't

Hi my friend. If you can provide me with some photos it will be much appreciated. Just to see and compare with the original one. Thanks.:)

Thanks my friend. Allow me to check how much near are the SVideo-like and the VGA output on CyberVisionPPC card, and I'll get to you asap.

Just for the record, the one at the bottom seems ok.

Phantom,

Glad to help out with "garbage"

Why did you sell the 060??

Have something better?

jurgen,

Check this one (from the CVisionPPC):

DSC00229.jpg

The 2 outputs are very close to each other. Do you think that they will fit ok on these brackets?

looks like it, but if this fits, probably others did it before, so awaiting comments from other users ? :help:

It's a little difficult to tell without being able to measure, but I'd say the CVPPC looks a little nearer the round connection to be a perfect fit.

Can you not measue the distances from the various port edges to be sure?

Kin

It's a little difficult to tell without being able to measure, but I'd say the CVPPC looks a little nearer the round connection to be a perfect fit.

I'm thinking the same m8. You can see it even with a clear eye.

Can you not measue the distances from the various port edges to be sure?

Kin

I'll do that when I get back home.

You could alwyas make the round hole into a rectangular shaped hole by filing it sideways with a small round Rat Tail file. Whilst not perfect, it would be perfectly functional. (y)

Kin

To tell the truth, this round output is completely useless. It's not SVideo btw, it's just a connector for 3D glasses or something, so it can be hidden behind the bracket, not a big deal.

It's also probably fairly simple to cut a round hole into a just-VGA plate. Measure it up (twice, of course) and cut with a small hole saw.

Cutting these backplane plates is not an easy task. They are made from a very crude & hard steel normally & are then electro-plated.

Great care with good hard wearing tooling should forge a half decent result.

Kin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom