Pondis

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
England
Region
Midlands
5 AMIGA big boxed games, which are:

Football Director 2 is the ULTIMATE FOOTBALL CHALLENGE according to the box. Box is nice quality, no damage to the outer slip case.

Ultimate Soccer Manager is simply the best which should start a marketing fight with Football Director to see which really is the best. Box is a bit squashed and scuffed but still has the warranty in case it doesnt work and you want to complain to the makers.

Premier Manager 2 is The Undisputed Title Holder in Football Games so must have won a legal battle against the first two. Box is quite water damaged so the picture has bubbled off the card but the disks, book and anti piracy code wheel is in a zip bag so are safe.

Football Glory seems to be the first game you actually play football in and states that its as much fun to watch as it is to play but probably missed the caveat "unless your rubbish, then its probably really frustrating". Again a little squashed but the book, registration card and helpline number card are all mint.

Tracksuit Manager 2 says its "probably the best football management game ever" so wins the fair advertisement award. Box and contents are mint, so it was "probably" played a lot.

All games will be packaged securely to ensure they arrive in the condition they currently are.

£1 each or £4 to get the lot out of my house

Postage works out to £6 which can be arranged by me or the buyer.

interested in football director 2
i send pm

5 AMIGA big boxed games, which are:

Football Director 2 is the ULTIMATE FOOTBALL CHALLENGE according to the box. Box is nice quality, no damage to the outer slip case.

Ultimate Soccer Manager is simply the best which should start a marketing fight with Football Director to see which really is the best. Box is a bit squashed and scuffed but still has the warranty in case it doesnt work and you want to complain to the makers.

Premier Manager 2 is The Undisputed Title Holder in Football Games so must have won a legal battle against the first two. Box is quite water damaged so the picture has bubbled off the card but the disks, book and anti piracy code wheel is in a zip bag so are safe.

Football Glory seems to be the first game you actually play football in and states that its as much fun to watch as it is to play but probably missed the caveat "unless your rubbish, then its probably really frustrating". Again a little squashed but the book, registration card and helpline number card are all mint.

Tracksuit Manager 2 says its "probably the best football management game ever" so wins the fair advertisement award. Box and contents are mint, so it was "probably" played a lot.

All games will be packaged securely to ensure they arrive in the condition they currently are.

£1 each or £4 to get the lot out of my house

Postage works out to £6 which can be arranged by me or the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom