kipper2k

Rating - 100%
198   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
Ontario
Hi all,

So you are going to trash your old A500, A600 or A1200 motherboard, please dont without asking me if i would like it first. I like trying to fix the boards, it's just as much fun as playing the games. If you have an old board that hasnt been mutilated then let me know and i'd like the chance to take it off your hands. mabbe do a partial trade or something.

Thanks

Hi

I have an A500+ here with quite severe battery leakage damage. I replaced one of the logic chips and re socketed the Gary. Had to rebuild many tracks, but there is still work to do. There are photos on one of my other threads.

Noobs need not apply, its a proper challenge.

Interested? PM me!

Cheers

JonB

I have a Rev6A A500 board giving a green screen but I fear that the shipping costs might be a bit high :blased:

Lost track of this thread.
I'll need to weigh the mainboard first but prices are:

*350g-1kg: 21,50€
*1kg-2kg: 43€

As I said, they are pretty high considering the value of a (faulty) mainboard.
Shipping to the US is much cheaper than to Canada. Figure that out :picard

I have 4 A600 boards here (and a few more with some removed components), and I really don't need any more of them, so don't really feel like trying to fix them (or maybe I'll just do one), but don't like throwing them out either.

I have a feeling that shipping to Canada would be a killer though..

Edit: ~$30 for a letter up to 2 kg. Any heavier and it'll have to be a package which is ~$85 (up to 5kg).

I have a NOS Amiga Techonlogies a1200 mobo which doesn't work - likely fried by bad PSU. Let me know if you're interested :)

I have two non-working A4000 motherboards and 1 A1200 motherboard with crackling sound.

Not sure what I am going to do with them, would like to have at least one A4000 mobo refurbished back that I can put in my A4000 micronik with a leaky battery.

Since Jon Hare may have declared interest, I guess I can too... Hijacking, I know, but still.

If the A4000 board won't be taken by kipper2k then I'm interested second in line. Sorry if this post is against the rules, it can deleted if it is. :)

@bubsy, you need to create your own wanted thread. You can't declare interest in someone else's. I'm sure Jon hare was offering items.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

:oops: I'm sorry, it now makes sense that Jon Hare was offering boards. I thought he was interested in the ones being offered to kipper.
Why is this thread in "For Sell" though..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom