Closed acorn electron huge lot . plus 1 , plus 3 advanced , roms , ram , games , manuals , 3.5" floppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisunderwood

Banned
Rating - 98.2%
54   1   0
Country
England
Region
County durham
I have for sale a working acorn electron computer package .
( all to be sold together - no splits )
im in no way an advanced user and i have read up on all the expansions ect i have tested and tried everything and found it to be fully working to the best of my knowlage .
the computer itself comes with the following added extras -
with a plus 1 expansion
a pres advanced plus 3 expansion and floppy 3.5" drive
( contained roms are - floppy controler - nqt fonts driver - adfs 1.13 )
( with a couple of software disks )

info on the advanced plus 3 >
http://www.acornelectron.co.uk/info/acp_pres/i-ap3.html

ram cartridge ( 32k )
rom cartridge ( starstore 2 ) + ( nqt font extension )
It all comes complete with the original power supplys for the electron , tape deck , 3.5" pres floppy drive . instruction books are also supplied for the ram , rom , adfs , electron , plus 1 , plus 3 advanced , ntq fonts , starstore 2 , plus others.
the electron itself does not work through the rf output - it has been upgraded to work via scart wire supplied .

It is a nice well looked after condition and works well .
I ALSO HAVE THIS GUIDE INCLUDED ! thats helpfull ( i think )
ADVANCED DISC FILING SYSTEM USER GUIDE Author: Advanced Computer Products/Pres Release Information: 1988: AP3 USER GUIDE, Pres

( additional photos I can supply i will try and add some videos too if i work out how to )

theres a load of game and software cassettes ect -

- 3.5" floppys -
database - boxed with instructions -
ntq fonts disk - unboxed -
adfs welcome disk - unboxed -

- cassettes -
- all boxed 90% with instructions -
boxer
intraductory cassette
starship command
firebug
snapper
castle of riddles
word sequencing
desk diary
arcadians
me & my micro
magic mushrooms
sphinx adventure
monsters
first steps with mr men
here and there mr men
operation caretaker cleaning cassettes - no fluid -

the cassette recorder comes with the connecting wires , instruction manual and power wire and works great , iv not tried all the tapes but the ones iv tried all work spot on , i was suprised at them loading to be honest with the age but they seem good condition.

everything seems great working condition and i have taken a few videos of it working . il upload them if it lets me.(y)

this great lot has been mainly stored for a lot of years belonging to a relative and passed down to me. with my main prority being games i dont feel i am using the full potential of it with my few games of snapper ect . so it has to go to someone who understands the value of a great setup.

id like £100 for it all plus postage , its a large heavy bundle and will be well packaged in possibly two large boxes - overseas would be expensive but if your willing to pay for the courier then im willing to send , id prefer collection if possible especially to show it all working ect.

(y) any questions i can try and answer (y)

the legal rubbish - general issues that are not expected but are possible -
- i wont be held responsible for damage via courier , however i would work with you to sort the problem if one arises , i have also tested everything to the best of my knowlage , if you get it and say example: the system says 34873 is bigger than 35873 and this is not right - i cant do anything about that lol . or theres a crack in a tape box from 1989 likewise thats to be expected - not that any are broke !. just pure examples and nothing lasts forever as most people realise -

cheers for reading .:)

Attachments

• IMG_3226.jpg
    IMG_3226.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3225.jpg
    IMG_3225.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3224.jpg
    IMG_3224.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Will honour amibay first in any event but I will be listing it on an auction site in the next few days as it has to go . So I can honour any sale on here for the next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom