Closed Skidmarks for Amiga - Boxed/Complete (Or swap for a NES Game Cart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1040   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

I have for sale a boxed copy of Skidmarks for Amiga, boxed and AFAIK complete.

Asking £4 + P&P (was £5 + P&P)

UK post will be £3 first Class or £2.60 2nd Class, outside UK should be £5-£8 depending on country

*Note listed elsewhere

Game has been tested to load but no guarantees are offered that it will work on your Amiga or all disks will be 100% error free.

There are some tears on the sleeve and some crushing to the box, there is some slight damp marks inside the box.

P1040659_zps6fd71fda.jpg

Terms of sale:

• Payment is by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Neteller. Buyer pays any associated fees
  • Overseas shipping is possible but at the buyers risk - If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation
  • I will accept returns on my items but return shipping is to be paid by the buyer regardless of the reason/s for return.
  • Unless otherwise stated prices are not negotiable
  • Unless agreed otherwise payment is expected within 24hrs after interest declared, I reserve the right to move onto next in line after this time frame.

If you do not accept my terms please do not declare interest.

Attachments

• P1040659.jpg
    P1040659.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I bought this new back in the day and it had no inner box. This item may be beyond complete (y)

Hmm, that's interesting - maybe the box was borrowed from another Game?

I don't remember what the other one in my collection is like as it's stored right now.

Bump!

Near offers invited or swap for another game (console Games pref)

Hi,

Maybe giving them a quick check with the DiskCheck function in XCopy Pro would be useful for a potential punter? The way its worded at the moment is a little like the 'untested' phrase that everyone uses on eBay and it maybe it's putting noobies off who aren't aware of your 'legit' presence on here :p

:D

Even if I test them here there is no guarantee the will work on another floppy drive, I just cannot offer any guarantee on floppy Disks.

These games are for collectors to display, you should be playing the game from backups anyway to preserve the Disks.

FWIW, of the Disks I have tested here over 90% have loaded up.

Price drop to £4+P&P or swap for a Nes Game Cart (unboxed is fine)

Re-open as not sold yet, and to update that I tested the Game this morning on my A500+, I was able to load up just fine and have some races on the first track.

I can't guarantee every Disk will be 100% error free but at least you know I'm not just selling a junk game (y)

This will be on the Amibay table at play Expo if anyone wants it (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom