Not open for further replies.

AlexJHsnes

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
England
Region
Derbyshire
Hi I'm selling 5 NES (carts no boxes/manuals) I'd say good to great condition no yellowing.
The games are:

Simon's quest Sold offsite
Mario bros 1
Mario bros 2
Teenage mutant turtles
Ducks tales Sold offsite
For the remaining games
price £10+pp. (Postage to uk only)

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
if it's not to rude may I ask why the interest has be withdrawn?

I have reading problem and maybe I should read it twice before declare it sorry:picard

How have these not sold yet :wooha:
Id buy them myself if I didnt have them already mate, its a fantastic bundle of NES games for anyone wanting to start collecting or playing on the NES, go for it dudes :D

Thanks man!. I'd keep them for myself but I don't have a NES and my girlfriend isnt happy about me keeping them :') So they have to go!

Thanks man!. I'd keep them for myself but I don't have a NES and my girlfriend isnt happy about me keeping them :') So they have to go!
I know someone who has a NES if you wanna keep the games ;)

That's tempting but I don't have the space or the money for any new consoles. Thanks for letting me know dude :)

That's tempting but I don't have the space or the money for any new consoles. Thanks for letting me know dude :)
haha I was jesting mate, good luck with the sale. For anyone looking who hasnt got these Id say jump in and get them, they are fantastic addition to anyones NES collection (y)

Declaring interest! Do you know how much it would cost to ship them to Norway?

Hi tomask sorry fo late reply. Thanks for the interest but currently im only selling to the uk if things change ill pm you to see if your still intrested.

Hmm really only after the 1 game but if it's the last 3 left for a tenner then i'm interested. How much is postage?

Next in line for the remaining Games :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom