Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Hi guys, i'm clearing out some older stuff so i have a couple of items up for grabs.

Item 1 - Boxed Game Gear & Master Gear Converter.

Game gear works and is fully boxed and includes the original included game cartridge Columns.
However there is a small issue of the sound being low and intermittent and the screen can only really be seen at a certain angle.
Both of these problems are fixable and r0jaws guide over the last couple of days shows how.
I have never opened the console but when i purchased it off ebay the previous owner said he had attempted to repair the sound.

I am looking for £SOLD TO CHIARK.

GG1.JPG

GG2.JPG

GG3.JPG

Item 2 - Sega Dreamcast

Comes with 2 original games, Sega Rally 2 and Dragons Cult of the Wrym (in DVD cases with printed covers). Also includes Boot Disk but find your own games.
Also includes Scart cable, power cable, 2 joypads and 2 VMU's.
All in perfect working order.

Looking for £SOLD TO R0JAWS

DC1.JPG

Item 3 - Black Nintendo Gamecube

Boxed (although the box shows a silver limited edition) with powercable and scart cable.
Also includes Turok original game with case and manual and Xtreme G Racing disk only.
No Controller or memory card included.
Basically this console was purchased for the joypad and memory card for me to use with my wii.
It was cheaper to buy the whole console than just a joypad and memory card so now i no longer need the console so am offering it up.

Looking for £SOLD TO R0JAWS

GC1.JPG

GC2.JPG

Last edited:
drat..... beaten to the game cube........

well done r0jaws!

Excuse a n00b, but what are those little white micro-Gameboy-like thingies on the CD covers in the Dreamcast pics? :)

Excuse a n00b, but what are those little white micro-Gameboy-like thingies on the CD covers in the Dreamcast pics? :)

They are Dreamcast memory units. They are called VMU's - Visual Memory Unit, the screen can be programmed to output information relative to the game you are playing, such as your health in Resident Evil:Code Veronica.

They are VMU, Visual Memory Units, basically posh memory cards for the dreamcast. The screens can show stuff going on in a dreamcast game, and you could even download little games to them - and play seperatly jsut like a little Gameboy

If Chiark changes his mind, I'd like to be second in line for the Game Gear. I'm actually just interested in the Master Gear converter. :)

Heather

Chiark, no pm recieved mate.
@r0jaws, pm replied to with payment details.
@Z sorry buddy but I'm sure if you ask Phil nicely he'll let you have a play with the gamecube.

Payment sent. :)

I may let him have a go, he lets me play with his stuff so it's only fair. :p

All arrived yesterday in great condition, very pleased. Thanks buddy. :D

@scrappysphinx: can you please edit the initial post to reflect what items are taken, my friend?

@rkauer, sorry mate all done now.
All items sold and recieved by buyers.
feedback has been left and recieved and thread can now be closed.

Thanks

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom