Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hello my fellow AmiBayers

Sadly I have to let some of my collection go as I have house / storage repairs to make. My hope is that this item goes to a good home.

So what do we have here?

An A1200 Taifun 1230 Adapter Card with 64MB of FAST RAM

This card has proved its worth many times and has been to quite a few shows like Replay in Blackpool and Manchester.

The adaptor is fully working at 40Mhz (with heatsink) with a full core QFP 030 (includes MMU). this card is also PCMCIA friendly so if you have PCMCIA needs like a LAN Card then this will be a great addition to your set up.

This card also supports the addition of a PGA FPU (upto 50 MHz)

All this can be yours for the princely sum of £94.99 + Postage

I can provide other little bits for a small cost that may also help your projects so please just ask in PM.

Thanks for reading

I will indeed my friend, but it will be a bit later this evening - as I don't have my camera at the moment (will be getting it back tonight)

In the mean time (here is the actually card I have) I have since upgraded it to 64MB of ram and added a heat sink to the CPU.

Declaring interest if still available Zeets?

What would be the postage cost within UK?

I'm looking at running ClasicWB3.9 with some WHDLoad gaming, in all of your honesty would this card be ok with that or would i be better with the ACA with 128mb ram?

Don't suppose you have a buffered ide or fast ata to sell too do you?

Thanks

I've had that card some time ago, and trust me, it is simply perfect for WHDLoad. I ran OS3.9 too, and it's perfectly usable. 64Mb are alot!! No need for 128Mb...

Not sold yet, I'm waiting for Zetr0 to give a quote for the postage.

I'm withdrawing interest has i ended up buying other things now :LOL:
Will order an ACA from Amigakit when i saved some more cash

Hello my friends

I am truly sorry, sadly I have been without internet over the last couple of weeks (feels like longer!)

Just playing catchup - photos and postage quote comming shortly

Reading through the thread the current line of declared interest taking into account the withdrawals is:

hese
bdb

I'm sure Zetr0 will be in touch soon with those postage quotes and pics as requested now h is back online (y)

Declaring interest. Any chance for some pictures?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, that's a really OLD thread. I guess it's sold by now. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom