PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Atari PC3 8088

Jules76
9th July 2013, 11:42
Hi all,

Probably a long shot but I would love to find an Atari PC3 8088 that anyone may be looking to offload. I don't care if it's working or not, it's more for nostalgia value as it was the very first IBM PC I had and I would love to tinker around with it once again.

http://www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk/Museum/atari/pc3.php

Thanks!

SunDown79
9th July 2013, 21:19
I have an Atari PC3 that may go.
Last I remembered it wasn't in the best of state though but I will have a look asap.

Jules76
11th July 2013, 04:34
I have an Atari PC3 that may go.
Last I remembered it wasn't in the best of state though but I will have a look asap.

Hi SunDown79, that's great to here! Like I said I'm not too concerned about it's condition as I'll be happy to fix it up.

Let me know when you've got around looking at it and we can work out details. :thumbsup:

Jules76
25th July 2013, 21:58
Found thanks to SunDown79! :thumbsup: Please close.

SunDown79
26th July 2013, 21:15
Wait with closing until you get the package and you are happy :)

Jules76
27th July 2013, 08:38
Point taken. Should probably keep it open for now. :)

I scored an XT Keyboard off eBay pretty cheap but I'm open to finding the original Atari PC3 Keyboard if anyone has one lying around?

The original Mouse isn't too hard to find as it's the Atari STM1 (same Mouse that came with the Atari ST) just rebadged as a PCM1. So I'm not too fussed about getting one of those just yet since they are easy to get hold off.

Also interested to hear if anyone has any other parts/misc accessories for the PC3, or even another box which I can use as spares? Would it be greedy to have two? :p

Jules76
11th October 2013, 08:10
BUMP!

Still looking if anyone has anything. I now no longer require any Atari PC keyboards as I managed to buy a couple still new from Best Electronics. :thumbsup: