mwkenna

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Wales, UK
Region
Swansea
Hi All

I have for sale a C64 joblot. Included is a boxed C64C with the guarantee seal intact, this works fine and was used prior to being stored in the attic. The box is tatty and the unit is yellowed. Apart from that we have power adapters, tape units and joysticks.

Games wise there are 100+ tapes with a combination of big-box and cassettes. Please don't ask me to post every title because it's just not going to happen (too many).

I'm asking £50 for the lot but the buyer will have to arrange collection or courier collection (packaging will be at the buyers expense).

Sad to see it all go but I've not used it in over 10 years!

**The item is available elsewhere (eBay item 251305255643)**

Thanks,
Mark.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I wonder why the serial numbers are masked out. Seems an odd thing to do. :LOL:

damn it i wish i could afford this as i am close to you :( sad face :sad:

I wonder why the serial numbers are masked out. Seems an odd thing to do. :LOL:
You're right, it is odd. Then again, I have seen people selling Nintendos and covering up the "NES-01". Them Haxxors can do anything to your system once they have your numbers. :LOL:

*that* would be my Mum being weird (and I didn't even notice). I will re-post photos of the serial number this evening.

Mark.

*that* would be my Mum being weird (and I didn't even notice). I will re-post photos of the serial number this evening.

Mark.

Hehe, fair enough. I'm not entirely convinced it matters either way, I just thought it was curious, that's all.

(y)

Updated pic of underside

Updated pic of underside

Hopefully this will suffice :)

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 ----------

Hi Exilent

I'm afraid I'm not going to post this to Netherlands, there is just too much to package securely, it would almost certainly arrive in pieces.

Maybe I should have stated that this will be UK only.

Thanks,
Mark.

I will defo take it all when i am next as i can pick it up.

your not that far from me

Last edited:
Hi

Hi

Any possibility to buy the tapes only ?
Just asking...
If so then I am declaring interest!

Thanks

All interested parties. It appears that I have breached the rules of advertising on this forum. I listed the item on eBay before I put this advert up. I've read the rules and I do have to state that the item is available elsewhere (item *snip*).

Please accept my most sincere apologies.

morcar -> you are indeed next in line for the sale, I will unfortunately need to wait for the eBay auction to run it's course before I can officially sell it as eBay say I'm not allowed to remove the item listing early (I did ask).

Thanks all,
Mark.

---------- Post added at 15:53 ---------- Previous post was at 15:51 ----------

No sorry, that's too much effort. I'd just like someone to come and pick it all up in one go.

Thanks for the interest though,
Mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
All interested parties. It appears that I have breached the rules of advertising on this forum. I listed the item on eBay before I put this advert up. I've read the rules and I do have to state that the item is available elsewhere (item *snip*).

Please accept my most sincere apologies.

morcar -> you are indeed next in line for the sale, I will unfortunately need to wait for the eBay auction to run it's course before I can officially sell it as eBay say I'm not allowed to remove the item listing early (I did ask).

Hi Mark. Thanks for the update. The rules here are more that eBay's terms of sale don't allow you to co-list a sale anywhere other than on eBay. I think you can cancel your eBay listing with "Goods no longer available for sale" if you wish to do so, or you can let it run its course and I'll close this thread for now. Obviously we can re-open it if the eBay sale closes without a buyer. Just let me know.

(y)

there are 18 bids so far and i dont think they allow you to close.I am total gutted as i really wanted it

Hey morcar. I'm really sorry, it's my fault as I didn't read the rules before posting. If the sale on eBay falls through for whatever reason I will contact you immediately.

Mark.

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

Hi Andy

Can you go ahead and close the thread? If the sale falls through I can re-open it

Thanks,
Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom