Closed Amiga 1200 motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorQ

Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Country
Denmark
I'm looking for a fully functional Amiga 1200 motherboard. Rev. number not important, neither are ROMs.

Anyone got one??

Re: Amiga 1200 motherboard

@Tabuhuso

Now thats an interesting board, did you modify it yourself? its a very good job!, I notice one of the video chips is socketed a nice job, although one would have to get the Vsync and Hsync else where if they had a scan-doubler / flicker-fixer :)

I like it... more pics please :D

OMG!!

Red Alert!! Zetr0's gonna need some SERIOUS hosing down to cool him off after all that hardware pr0n....he's bound to be well over exited and raiding the cupboards for the runny honey....

:mrgreen:

i dont think we will hear from zetr0 for a bit i think hes sitting in a dark room with just a monitor on with a "do not enter man at work" on the door

lol

Phwoor The 2nd Pic does it for me,,,,

Nice collection tabuhuso, hope they are all working items??

I wonder If Zets has room for one more in his "office"

There is my home office. I'm Production manager and old Amiga service in turkey, you can see other picture my projects next times :)

tabuhuso said:
There is my home office. I'm Production manager and old Amiga service in turkey, you can see other picture my projects next times :)

Tabuhuso,

Would like to say welcome to Amibay, hope we see you on EAB too,
It's a pleasure to meet someone who has worked, & supported the Amiga in such a capacity,
I bet you hold a wealth of information and look forward to discussions with yourself.
Our community is growing not dwindling, so many people returning

As you might have guessed by now my dear friend (and apparently long lost half brother) Zetro & I have a certain need when It comes to piccies of gorgeous miggy hardware (Hardware Pr0n), so don't be shy and feel free to show off your collection.

Best Wishes

@Tabuhuso

Thanks for the offer, but I can get a working motherboard for less than that.

Thanks for the offer, but I can get a working motherboard for less than that

What's your last offer ? post PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom